A True Big Brother.

Chapter 4

Taylor's POV

We were in the car on our way to where ever they lived. Austin sat in the back with me. I cried looking out the window.

"Hey Taylor when we get to the house we should hang out", Austin said to me. I didn't respond, I couldn't. I was waiting to wake up from this horrible night mare.

*an hour later*

"Taylor, Taylor wake up", Austin said shaking me.

"Why", I asked with my eyes still closed.

"We're home", he said. I opened my eyes to see this small home in front of me. Also a smilie faced Austin.

"Okay then", I said getting out of the car and going to the truck to get my stuff. He opened it for me. I grabbed me suit case and what ever else I grabbed.

"So we gonna talk now", he asked walking behind me. I took out my phone and looked at the time.

"It's 3:30 in the morning, do we have to talk now", I asked.

"You don't have to if you don't want to", he said.

"I guess I will", I said.

"I understand its- wait really", he said.

"Yeah, but first show me where the food is and my room", I said.

"Okay", he said smiling and opening the door for me. "Follow me", he said taking me to the kitchen. "What do you want?"

"What do you have", I asked setting down my things.

"Ice Cream, popcorn, piz-", he said.

"Ice Cream and were you just about say pizza", I asked.

"Yeah, we always have pizza", he said.

"Why", I said giggling.

"Finally you smile, and because its my favorite food", he said throwing his arms in the air. He got out the ice cream and 2 bowls. He scooped the ice cream out and put it in the bowls. "Here's your bowl", he said handing it to me.

"Thank you", I said.

"Now to your room", he said. I followed him down the hall to my room. It looked like it had been a guest room. I set down my things and sat down on the bed.

"So", I said.

"Okay let's start over", he said.

"Okay, hi I'm Taylor", I said.

"I'm Austin", he said with a smile.

"So we're really twins", I asked.

"I guess", he said.

"Do you know why Michele gave me up", I asked.

"Not sure, I'm thinking it has something to do with dad", he said.

"What happened", I asked worried.

"Taylor, he died. He committed suicide a couples months after we were born", he said.

"Stop lying to me", I said. "What really happened."

"Taylor I'm not lying. He died", he said taking me in a hug knowing I was gonna start crying.

"Let's change the subject", I said as he let go.

"Okay what you wanna talk about", he asked.

"Um how about, who is Alex", I asked.

"Oh he's my best friend, you'll love him", he said.

"Okay, when will I meet your friends", I asked.

"You really wanna meet people already", he asked.

"I trust you", I said. He got a smile on his face. "I should, shouldn't I your my brother."

"Yeah, we can hang out with then tomorrow if you want", he said.

"I would love to", I said.

"Well then you should go to sleep", he said.

"Thanks Austin for everything", I said.

"Night Taylor", he said covering me with the blankets. Then got up and walked out.

I'm lucky to have Austin, why did we ever get parted. My life would be so different.