The Park

Chapter 33
*a month later*

Taylor's POV

I was sitting at home in Austin's room. He was ustreaming once again. He was just singing and messing around.

"Okay, I got something happening in a couple days and nobody except my mom know about it. Not even Taylor", he said looking back at me.

"Wow, I wanna know now", I said getting up from his bed and walking over to him. I got up and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey mom what is Austin talking about", I asked sitting down next to her at the table.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys know something I don't and I guess it's really important", I said.

"Oh, I want your brother to tell you. Other wise I would tell you", she said.

"Fine, when do you think he'll tell me", I ask standing up.

"Maybe Saturday", she said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Okay, what's going on, on Saturday", I asked.

"Some of my old friends are staying", she said.

"Okay." I left the room and went back upstairs to my room. I was gonna get changed for the day and see if the girls or Alex wanted to do something today.

I got dressed into a big sweater from PINK that was off white, and says 'PINK' in cheetah print. With black leggings and brown boots.

I got out my phone and called Bree to see if she wanted to go to the park or something.

*convo*
(B: Bree)
(T: Taylor)

B: hey babe was up
T: nothing I'm bored
B: same I'm just sitting at my house watching Addie (her dog)
T: fun fun
B: we should hang out
T: yeah, we could go to the park and you could bring Addie
B: okay I'll meet you there in a little.
T: okay, I'll see if Ash wants to meet us there too
B: okay, see you in a little
T: okay, bye
B: byeeee

I hung up and called Ash. She said she's been meaning to call me all day but she was watching Adam earlier because her mom went out.

*at the park*

I was sitting on the steps on part of the park. While I watched Addie chase after her tail.

"So have you and Alex talked about the babies names yet", Bree asked.

"Yeah right now we like Jordan Isabelle Constancio and Logan James Constancio but we have some other really good names. I'm thinking about going with all of them", I said.

"You should name the girl Bree", Bree said. I laughed.

"Sorry, Bree but that name will forever just be yours", I said.

"I like Makenna Sydney Constancio. I think that would be a good for her", Ash said sitting next to me.

"Yeah, that's one of the names. Alex is convinced that we are naming the boy Alex Jr. I don't know why."

"So has Austin told you the big news yet", Ash asked.

"No did he tell you", I asked.

"I no I was watching his ustearm and was wondering if he told you after", she said.

"Oh my mom said he might tell me on Saturday."

"Okay, I wanna know what it is", Ash said.

"Same man", Bree said. Then Addie barked. I laughed thinking she said, "same."

*later*

I got home and my mom was sitting in the living room watching the notebook. Then I hear Austin making popcorn in the kitchen. I laughed thinking about is watching a chick flick.

I walk into the kitchen. To see my brother sitting on the counter giving the microwave a stare. I laughed and sat with him on the counter.

"Sup sis", he said still looking at the microwave.

"Nothing what's up with you bro", I said.

"Just waiting for my popcorn", he said still looking at it. I laughed.

"So when are you gonna tell me this big news", I asked.

"Saturday when Mom's friends get here", he said looking over at me.

"Okay, is it really that important", I asked getting off the counter.

"Yes", he said then went back to staring at his cooking popcorn.

I walked out of the room. Was gonna go upstairs until my mom stopped me.

"Night sweetie, I love you", she said as I was standing on the first step.

"Night mom, I love you more", I said then walked up to my room. I walked into my room and took of my shoes and but some shorts on. It was kinda warm in my room. I laid down in my soft warm bed and turned on the tv. I watch family guy until I fell fast asleep.

*later*

I woke up to someone opening my door. The person closed the door and walked over to my bed. He laid down and snuggled up to me.

"Alex, what are you doing here", I asked. I wasn't complaining, but still a little worried.

"I couldn't sleep, and I missed you all day", he said with a big smile showing his teeth.

"Okay, well then you better go to sleep", I said. He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in his arms.