Hanging with the babes

Chapter 19

Taylor's POV

I was sitting in my room. Just thinking. Thinking how life is now, compared how it was at my old house. I missed everyone, but I'm so much happier here. With my family, friends, and Alex.

"Hey I'm going to hang out with Ashton, text me if you go anywhere", Austin said coming in my room.

"Okay I'll be here", I said as he walked out. When he walked out I got out my phone and called Alex to see if he wants to hang out here. Since Austin is going somewhere with Ashton and Michele's out shopping.

He answered right away and said he was on his way. I got up and got changed into some clothes that looked decent. I grabbed my lion black and white tank top. Then walked over to my dresser and grabbed my red shorts. Then finally got dressed.

Then the door bell rang. I ran down stairs to see my smiley boyfriend. I let him in. He took off his shoes then just looked at me with a smile like always.

"What", I asked.

"Nothing, you just look amazing", he said taking my hands in his.

"Thanks, bu-."

"Don't but me missy", he said.

"Bu-."

"What did I say", he said.

"Alex", I whined.

"I still wuv you though", he said picking me up and spinning me around.

"I wuv you too", I said then kissed his nose. He moved his head down and we kissed each other on the lips. He went to my neck. But I got scared and moved away from him.

"I'm sorry", Alex said.

"It's fine, lets just not get that far yet", I said.

"Okay, I don't want to do anything to make you feel uncomfortable."

We stood there awkwardly until I walked into the kitchen looking for food. Alex followed after me into the kitchen as he sat down on the stool.

"Do you want anything to eat", I asked going through the fridge.

"I'm good, thanks though."

"Yup", I said quietly. I grabbed an apple.

"What do you wanna do now", he asked.

"I don't know", I said going over to him and setting the apple on the counter. He smirked. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. We got a little carried away and had a little make out session.

"Austin would be so mad at us right now", I said between kisses. He smiled into the kiss. He got up and let me rap my arms and legs around his body. We walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. He laid me down on my bed. Then hovered over me and kissed me.

He kissed my neck and probably leaving marks.

"Austins gonna be so mad at us", I said in between moans. Alex parted his lips from my neck and smirk at me.

*later*

We were just laying in my bed now watching a movie. When the door bell rang.

I ran out of the room to to the bathroom to get makeup to cover the love mark Alex left.

As Alex ran after me. "Where am I suppose to go?"

"I don't know, in my closet", I said.

"Fine", he said walking down the hall to my room as I followed after him.

"Get in the closet handsome", I said. As he got in with a smile. "I'll be back when I know you can get out."

"Alright", he said. "Bye, I love you." I closed the door and walked down stairs as Michele came in with food.

"Hi sweetie", she said setting the food down.

"Hi", I said awkwardly and scared at the same time.

"You okay", she asked with a worried face.

"Yeah, I'm fine", I said. "Where's Austin?"

"He said he'd be home in a little bit. He's on a date with Ashton", she said with a smile as she put the food away.

"Um well I better keep studying", I said then ran back up stairs.

"Alex you can come out now", I said as he got out. "You okay babe?"

"Yeah, what took you so long", he asked sitting at my desk.

"Michele came home and we talked for a sec", I said sitting down on my bed.

"Oh, that's fun", he said. "Do you think you'll ever call Michele mom?"

"I don't know. I mean yeah she's my mom but I've only known her for about 2 months. She treats me as I have always been her but I haven't and I had amazing parents. Jamie my mom and John my dad. Gosh", I said thinking about them letting a tear slide down my face.

"I'm sorry Taylor", he said wiping away from my face with his soft yet warm thumb.

"It's fine Alex, you didn't mean to", I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you", he said making me smile. "I love you too." I took his hand, and intertwined our fingers. With a big smile on my face. He kissed cheek making my cheeks get warm.

"Your cute when you blush", he said smirk.

"Thanks", I laughed.