I'm Leaving My Home.

Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

They weren't letting me go until Michele came I guess. I didn't care I didn't want to go home, that's where all the memories were.

"Do you need anything Taylor", the lady who was talking to me earlier said.

"Yeah, could you bring me some hot chocolate and a blanket", I asked.

"Yeah, of course I'll be right back", she said walking away.

I can't believe I would be leaving my home town of Omaha Nebraska. I'll miss the cold. My friends, Danny, the rest of my family.

"Here", she said handing me the hot chocolate and the blanket I had asked for. "You should probably go to sleep, it might be awhile." So I did. I was hoping this was all one big night mare, that I was stuck in.

*2 hours later*

I woke up to the same lady. She was shaking me. Then I saw another lady and what I was guessing her son.

"Hey Taylor your mom and brother are here", she said.

"Fun", I said closing my eyes and wanting to go back to sleep.

"Taylor your leaving for San Antonio today", she said.

"No I'm not", I said.

"Well you can't stay here", she said giving me sass.

"Fine what ever I'll go but I'm not gonna like it", I said not even looking at Michele. I got up and followed them out.

"Well", Michele said.

"Hi", I said with a fake smile, she knew it was fake.

"This is Austin, and I'm your mom", she said.

"No really I thought I was going home with someone who cared", I said. "Oh wait you don't."

"I'm sorry Taylor, it's not my fault", she said.

"Okay what ever", I said and just sat in the back of the thinking of ways to get out. Why couldn't I have just went with my parents and died.

"Hey mom can you drop me off at Alex's house", Austin said.

"Not tonight", she said. Austin got up from the front seat and came and sat in the back with me.

"Do you need something", I said.

"Nope, just thought we could talk", he said hoping I would wanted to talk. I ignored him and just looked out the window.

"Or we could just talk later", he said as we pulled up to my house. The one where I was raised in, and lied to.

I got out and opened the door. It was so dark inside. I heard someone come in with me. I look back and see Austin. I like how he's trying to be a brother I never had.

I walked up the stairs to my room and grabbed all of my clothes and put them in a suit case. I grabbed a picture frame that had a picture of my parents and I. I felt a tear roll down my face.

"You really had a family", he said scaring me a little.

"Yeah, yeah I did", I said sniffling as some tears came down my face. "But it was just a lie."

I picked up my stuff and started walking out the door.

"Hey let me take that for you and you an grab what ever else you need", he said.

"Okay, thanks Austin", I said.

"Just trying to be there for you", he said. He left and I was stuck in house by myself. Trying not to break down and cry. This is really happening. I really was adopted. I'm really moving.