The Stars

Chapter 17

Taylor's POV

Austin and I were sitting in the living room watching tv. I felt my phone vibrate on me. I smiled every time. I knew it was Alex texting me.

"Hey I'm going to bed", he said and got up.

"Okay sleep good", I said with a yawn.

"You too, go to bed soon", he said.

"Who you think you are, my mother", I said as he laughed.

"Night." He then walked up the stairs to his room.

When I knew he was in his room I took out my phone and texted Alex back.

*convo*
(AC: Alex)
(T: Taylor)

AC: hi
AC: why aren't you talking to me
AC: I sad now
AC: 😭
AC: jk but for real answer Ya phone
AC: 😭
T: calm down, I was watching tv with Austin and he would have asked me who I was texting
AC: oh. I sorry
T: it's fine😂
AC: so what are you doing now
T: nothing why
AC: just wondering
T: okay....
AC: hey I'm sorry about earlier
T: why are you sorry
AC: idk I didn't think you want to kiss me
T: well i didn't care
T: p.s. Your a good kisser
T: night
AC: night sleep good

I turned off my phone smiling. Gosh. Alex is the sweetest. I went up to my room and went to sleep.
I woke up to something hitting the window. I go to the window and see Alex throwing rocks. Weirdo.

I whisper down to him," what are you doing?"

"I just couldn't sleep I guess", he said. I smiled at him.

"So you came here", I said.

"Yeah, I thought we could go for a walk."

"Okay give me a sec", I walking to my closet and grabbed a hoodie. Then walked out of my room. I went down the stairs as quiet as I could then walked out. I met Alex in the front. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Hi", he said.

"Hey, we're to?"

"We could go to the park or just walk around", he said.

"Let's go to the park", he said.

We walked in silence for a little bit. I looked down at the ground then back at him making him smile.

"Okay so this is really important to me, and I've held it off for so long", he said as we approach the park.

"I would love to hear this thing that is so important to you", I said laughing a little.

"Well I thought about and this could break something that I've had for a long time."

"Alex just say it I won't judge", I said.

"Okay well here it goes, Taylor I like you", he said with a nervous face.

"I like you too", I said acting stupid.

"No like Taylor, I think I've fallen for you. I kept it in for a while because I wanted to make sure I actually liked you. Taylor I really like you", he said with a smile on his face.

"Is that why you couldn't sleep", I smirked.

"Actually yeah, I couldn't go another hour with out seeing you", he said.

"Well I'm here now", I said grabbing his hand and interwinding our fingers. He smiled down at our hands.

"So, Taylor Mahone will you do me the honor of not just being my best friend but my girlfriend?"

"Idk would I", I said. "Yeah I think I would." A big smile came upon his face. I just couldn't help but smile. I was speechless.

I sat down on one of the swings at the park and he pushed me. I would look back at him ever time I got close to him, he always made a silly face.  I would laugh.

*later*

Alex and I were sitting on this picnic table looking up at the stars. Holding hands.

"I think one day I'm gonna be one of those stars", I said at random.

"Your gonna be the brightest one", he said. "And I'll be up there with you."

"I don't want anyone else", I said looking at him. I smiled at him when he looked over. He leaned in and I did the same. We kissed, our first kiss as a couple.

I kept my forehead one his and just smiled.

"When are you gonna tell Austin", he asked.

"I don't know, I'm worried. I don't want to be all, you can't date him blah blah blah", I said.

"We can tell him together", he suggested.

"If we tell him together he'll ask me to talk to him somewhere else or get mad at y-."

"Taylor what ever happens I'll be here I promised", he said interrupting.

"I know, I'm just nervous reck", I said.

"We should get back before it gets to late", he said sitting up and getting off the table and helping me up.

We walked hand in hand all the way back to my house. He walked me to the front door.

"Night, sleep good princess", he said.

"Text me when you get home. Night", I said and kissed his cheek as we let our hands separate. He walked away from my house and I went in. I quietly and quickly went up to my room.

I laid down in my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.