Lunch

Chapter 23

Taylor's POV

"Well that happened", I said.

"WHAT IS IT BITCH", Ash scream.

"Well it could be wrong, it says that um-."

"WHAT!"

"I'm pregnant", I said not know what to do. I'm scared.

"Oh come here girl", she said wrapping me in a hug.

"I'm so scared, what if Alex leaves me, what if Austin stops talking to me, what if Michele hates me", I said letting some tears fall.

"It's okay Tay, we can get through this together." Her phone started going off.

"Hello", she said into the phone.

"Nope we're fine."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Who was it", I asked.

"It was Alex, he'll be home in a little bit."

"Okay, should I tell him right away", I asked sitting down in the hall way.

"Yeah, but keep calm. The boy might get crazy", she said laughing.

"Thanks", I said sarcastically.

"Okay what are you gonna say", she asked looking at me.

"Um, uh hey babe. I have to tell you something", I said pretending as if she were Alex.

"What is it babe", she imitated Alex.

"Well, I'm um pregnant and um yeah",  I said going along with it awkwardly. Then the door opened downstairs. I got up from the floor and walked downstairs.

"Hey babe", he said.

"Hi", I said messing with my hair.

"You okay", he asked smiling.

"Yeah, but I have to tell you something."

"Okay", he said sitting down on the couch as I walked over to him.

"Alright, alrighty. Well-."

"What is it", he smiled, that famous smile and grabbing both of my hands.

"Alex I'm", I said slowly. "Pregna-."

"Really, REALLY", he said having a normal smile to jumping up and down.

"Yes", I said looking at him like what kind of drugs you on boy.

"Is Ash still here", he asked still jumping.

"Yeah, she's probably upstairs listening in our conversation." He ran up stairs and all I could here is loud sounds. I got up and went to see what the heck they were doing. I walk up and see them jumping up and down. I laugh at them.

"I'm so happy for you guys", Ash said smiling wiping away fake tears.

"Thanks Ash, I'll make sure your part of the babies life", I said.

"OMG IM GONNA BE A AUNT", she screamed. Alex walked over to me as she freaked out.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you so much more", I said and kissed him something I do a lot.

*later*

We were all sitting in the living room watching movies.

"We should go out and celebrate", Alex suggested as I laid my head down on his chest.

"Okay, where we going?"

"Olive Garden", Ash suggested.

"Yes", I said getting up and getting my shoes on. They followed after me. We all walked out to Alex's car. Alex and I in the front while Ash sat in the back.

"We should go pick up Bree", I suggested.

"Yes, we have to tell her about the news", Ash said.

We drove to her house and I called her to get her little butt out here and that we were having lunch. It didn't take her long to get out there. Then we drove off.

We pulled into Olive Garden's parking lot. We all got out. Alex by my side taking my hand and intwining our fingers I smiled down at our hands the look at him. He famous smile appearing. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. 

We walked in. A lady asked us how many. Then she took us to our seat. Alex sat next to me with Ash and Bree on the other side of the table. She took our order then walked away.

"So why we going out to lunch", Bree asked.

"Well baby kins I'm having my own baby kins."

"OMG NO, NOOOOOO IM GONNA HAVE TO SPEND TIME WITH A SECOND YOU AND ALEX", she screamed as we all laughed. "I'm so happy for you guys."

I smiled knowing my best friends and boyfriend will support me threw this. Now I'm just scared to tell Austin and Michele.

Michele will be more understanding, well I hope. She seems like she'll take  it better than Austin. He's probably gonna hate me. For ever!

*later*

We left after a little bit. Alex dropped off Bree and Ash. We drove home. We pulled up. Alex got out and opened the door for me. We then walked in.

I was instantly really tired. I walked upstairs to change my clothes. I put on some big sweat pants and a t-shirt.

I climbed in my bed and feel a sleep as muscular arms rapped around me.