I Don't Believe You!

Chapter 2

*after the movie*
Taylor's POV

Danny just took me home after the movie. I was still shaky about what I saw before the movie.

I called my mom when I got home. She didn't answer again. I couldn't stop shaking and over thinking about my parents.

Then the phone starts ringing. I didn't look to see who it was. I was just hoping it was one of my parents..... but it wasn't.

"Hello is this Taylor Mahone", the person on the other line said.

"No it's Taylor Gomez", I said confused.

"Are your parents Jamie Gomez
John Gomez", she asked.

"Yes ma'am", I said.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you, but your parents have been a terrible car accident", she said as tears fell from my eyes.

"ARE THEY OKAY", I screamed not being able to stop the tears.

"I'm so sorry", she said.

"No no please no", I said as my vision went blurry.

"Would you like someone to come over", she asked.

"I WANT MY PARENTS TO COME HOME", I screamed into the phone.

"I'll send someone over right away", she said.

I fell to the ground not believing what she said to me. "MY PARENTS AREN'T DEAD, THEY'LL BE HOME IN A HALF AN HOUR", I screamed at my self. I rocked back and forth as my eyes began to burn from how much I've cried.

I think about just an hour ago they were leaving. Smiling, breathing, a normal parent, but now, now I can't even say good bye.

"COULDN'T I HAVE SAID GOOD BYE FOR REAL. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME! I FEEL LIKE A LOST PUPPY", I screamed again.

People came in and helped me up and took me to the police station so they could talk to me. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just want to die.

"Miss Mahone", the police officer said.

"IT'S GOMEZ", I screamed still having tears coming from my eyes.

"Well Taylor. I need you to calm down", she said.

"Then stop calling me Taylor Mahone, my last name is Gomez and it always has", I said with a sassy tone.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but looking at these papers your were adopted by Jamie and John Gomez when you were 2. Your real Mom is Michele Mahone", she said.

"Yeah and I have a twin too", I said making a joke.

"Actually you do his name is Austin Mahone", she said.

"You know this is hilarious, this is all one big joke. My parents never actually died. This is one of those shows where they scare someone. WELL YOU DID A GREAT JOB, BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE", I said standing up.

"Taylor, your going to live with your mom and your brother", the lady said coming after me.

"What do you think they'll take me back, he gave me up! I can see I'm unwanted there", I said.

___________
(A/N)

Let me know if you like this
-
VOTE
-
COMMENT!
-
Love you guys!!