Florida

Chapter 30

*2 months later*

Taylor's POV

"Stop splashing me", I screamed at Austin.

"Why it's so fun", he asked.

Right now we are in Florida. First time in Florida. We're here for Austin to get the record deal he's been waiting for since he started singing. He finally told me a month ago.

But I'm super proud of him. We've been to so many different places so he can just see his fans. The coolest place was the children's center. We got to meet all of these sick kids. When he walked in the room you could just see the biggest smile on there faces.

"Mom, he's not stopping", I scream, because I am the little sister who tattles on the older brother.

"Austin stop and Taylor your phone is ringing", she said sitting on the beach.

"Okay", I said then rushed out of the water as Austin splashed me one more time.

I got to my beach bag and search for my phone. I found it and looked at who was calling. I smiled seeing Alex's name.

*convo*
(A: Alex)
(T: Taylor)

A: hey babe
T: hey
A: I'm just calling see if your okay
T: I'm fine, I miss you
A: I miss you too
T: how's everything at home
A: it's okay *heres Ash scream, "TELL HER I SAID HI*
T: TELL ASH I SAID HI
A: *laughs* what are you guys doing
T: Austin and I are swimming at the beach while my mom is sitting on the beach reading
A: fun
T: yeah.
A: I love you
T: I love you too
A: I gotta go Adam is pulling on my leg
T: okay, I'll call you later
A: okay bye

I hung up. My mom looks over at me.

"How is he", she asked setting down her book.

"He's good", I said softly. It's really hard for to live one day with Alex by my side.

"Well that's good", she said opening her book again.

"Hey mom, what's gonna happen when Austin gets signed", I asked.

"I'm not sure yet sweetie", she said. I sat there in silence.

*later*

I was laying in my bed at the hotel trying to take a nap. But since I'm so used to Alex sleeping next to me it's hard to sleep.

"You okay Tay", Austin said sitting down on my bed.

"Yeah, just miss Alex", I said with a smile.

"Same, I miss Ash. But we are gonna have to get through this", he said putting a smile on his face.

"Now fix your hair and stuff so we can to a ustream", he said getting up.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Brushed my hair and added some make up.

"Are you ready yet", he shout from the other room.

"I have to change my shirt real quick", I said. I grabbed one of my favorite shirts after moving to Texas. My Spurs shirt. I walked over to him after I changed.

Alex's POV

I was sitting in Adam's room. Playing with his Xbox. I got a text from Taylor saying they were gonna do a ustream.

"Hey Adam, you wanna watch Taylor and Austin on ustream", I asked as he killed me.

"Yeah", he said.

I plugged my phone up to the TV so we could watch it on there.

"Hey guys", Austin said appearing on the screen.

"Can you see us", he asked. All I could do was smile seeing Taylor. Wearing her Spurs shirt that makes her eyes shine.

"Look there on", Adam said getting excited.

"So, was up", Austin said acting cool. Taylor laughed at him.

"Oh yeah, look who we got here. It's Bob", he said pointing in the other direction of Taylor.

"Wow, I know where I stand", she said.

"Just kidding, it's my baby sister", he said pinching her cheek.

"Does any of Austin fans know about Your baby", Adam sitting there.

"Nope, we don't want it to become a big deal", I said as Andrew came in with Ash.

"I thought I heard a cute voice", Ash said.

"Yeah, she's gotta pretty cute voice." I looked at Taylor. She looked, I don't know how to put it but. She seemed a pit off.

"Hey can I barrow your phone", I asked Ash.

"Um yeah", she said handing her phone to me.

Taylor's POV

I was getting a phone call. I grabbed my phone. I looked at the screen and saw it was Ash.

*convo*
(A: Alex)
(T: Taylor)

T: hey, was up
A: put it on speaker
T: okay? *putting on speaker*
A: Taylor, I love you so much and I hope you never forget that. I miss you a lot but I know we can get through the rest of the week without each other.
T: I love you too
A: I have to go now but we should talk later
T: you always say that
A: I know but it always happens
T: okay, bye
A: bye

I hung up and looked at Austin. I got up for a second. Every time I think of him, that smile that is so perfect you haven't seen any like it before, his hair the way it covers his face a little, and finally his most perfect eyes, that makes me fall for him more and more everyday, I let some tears out.

I walk back to the room.

"So, does any body have anything else so sweet to Tay", Austin said with a little laugh.

"I'm good", I said with a smile.