To School..

Chapter 12

*a week later*

Taylor's POV

I woke up to my phone playing music. I scared me so much that I fell off my bed. Then Austin came rushing in.

"Are you okay", he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, my phone just went off really loud and scared me", I said still sitting on the ground.

"Oh. I'm taking you to school", he said then walking out.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on my music then got in.

I got out then dried off. Then got out the blow drier so I could dry my hair when I was done getting dressed. I got dressed in a ninja turtle crop top and faded blue jean shorts. Then I walked out of the bathroom and to my room to get my shoes and white bandana.

I went to bathroom again to dry my hair. Then flat iron it. I sang along to the music that I was listening too. Finally finishing like 30 minutes later. Gosh sometimes I wish I would just go bold.

"You ready", Austin asked coming in the bathroom.

"Yeah", I said grabbing my phone and following him down the stairs.

"I'll be back in a little", he said to Michele.

"Okay, good luck at your first day of school Taylor", she said.

"Thanks", I said then walked out an got into Austin's car.

He got in and we drove off. I was so worried.

"Hey, don't let any guys mess with you", Austin said.

"I won't. Plus I'll probably get Alex, Robert, or Zach to beat them", I said.

"Yeah there gonna beat someone", he said laughing.

"What", I laughed.

"They're just little girls", he said. As we pulled into the school parking lot of the school. I see Alex and Robert goofing off, and Zach laughing at them.

"Thanks Austin", I said about to get out when a lot of people surround his car.

"Good luck, and I'll pick you up after school", he said laughing that I couldn't get out. I look out the window to see Alex coming over to the car and Robert saying, "there's nothing to see her keep moving let the lady out of her poor car." I smiled.

"Thanks", I said. Then got out with the help of Alex. Then he closed the door so no one could get in.

"Well hello", Alex said. People were still surrounding us.

"Hi", I said smiling looking at everyone. Either they had smiles on their faces or looked as if they wanted to kill me.

"Let's go inside", Alex said taking me towards a door that had a teacher standing by it. Zach and Robert followed behind us.

The teacher let us in and walked us to the office.

"Why are we going to the office", I whispered to Alex.

"They're probably gonna ask you some questions", he said. "But don't worry I'll be here. And the first question is probably gonna be what's your name. So if you answer that I can." He smiled and laughed a little. I laughed with him. He's so corny. Then I look back at Robert and Zach.

"If Austin asked what we did all day. Don't bring this up", I said.

"Okay", laughed walking into the office.

"Please have a seat", the principal said. We sat down and waited for what she had to say. "Well welcome to Riverdale High School Miss Mahone."

"Hi", I said shyly.

"I know that you are Austin Mahone's sister but we will not treat you any different from the other students", she said.

"I don't want to be treated any different", I said with a smile.

"Okay well you may go to class now", she said. We all got up and walked out. I was still nervous about my first class. I didn't have it with Alex or with the other guys.

I walked in to see Bree and Ashton. I smiled and sat with them.

"Important question", Ashton said.

"Okay shoot", I said.

"Are a thing with my brother", she asked.

"I don't know. We're just really good friends, I guess", I said.

"Mmhm, I think you guys would be cute together", Bree said.

"Bree", I said.

"What", she said.

"We'r-."

"Okay class well welcome back to school", the teacher said interrupting me.

Alex's POV

I say in class thinking about Taylor. Hopping she was doing okay. I'm really worried about her.

"Mr. Constancio", the teacher yelled at me.

_____________
(A/N)
Please go check out my friends book.
susanaper7 : mistakes
-
Okay well I'm bye✌️💕