A Month Later.

Chapter 15

*a month later*

Taylor's POV
This month has been so crazy. Austin finally asked Ash to go out with her. They are so cute together. Ash, Bree, and I have become our own little possy. As for Alex and I, we're still really good friends. We hang out secretly still, but Ashton and Bree know because they're crazy little stalkers, or Alex and I saw them at Red Robin.

Austin is becoming more and more famous. I'm so proud of him. I still get mobbed at school but after awhile you get used to it. I love talking to his fans. They're so sweet.

"Cmon Adam you can beat him", I screamed at him. Him and Alex were playing a video game.

"Yes", Alex said winning that round.

"Cheater", Adam said.

"Am I now", Alex smirked then ran after him.

"Alex and Adam stop running through the house", his mom yelled. I laughed.

"Yeah C'mon guys", I said they both looked back at me.

"Shutup", Alex said.

"Yeah what he said", Adam said. I smiled at there brotherly love.

"You guys are so cute."

Alex's POV

"So are you", I mumbled to myself.

"What", she asked as someone came in. They walked into the kitchen.

"Hi", Austin said setting down something's.

"Hey, bro", she said.

"Did I interrupt something", he asked.

"Nope, just gonna get some water then go back up to Ash", she said playing as if she was hanging out Ashton the whole time.

"Oh fun, Alex you ready to play some video games", he asked.

"I know I am", Adam said still standing next me. I was still shocked that he was here.

"Yeah well bye", Taylor said then walked upstairs.

Taylor's POV

I walked up stairs to Ash's room. I knocked then went in.

"What happened", she said.

"Austin came over to see if Alex wanted to hang out", I said sitting down.

"Oh, well then what do you wanna do", she asked.

"What ever I don't care."

"We should play a prank on the boys", Ash said getting up.

"Okay, but I'm not very good at that", I said.

"Don't worry we have Andrew. He's good", she said I laughed.

Andrew still has this big crush on me. It's cute that he likes me. But he's younger than me and I'm not a big fan of dating people who are younger than me.

We walked out of her room and down the hall to Andrew's room. Ash knocked and he answered.

"What do you want". He asked.

"Can you help us to prank Austin and Alex?"

"Sure, but why", he asked.

"We're bored", I said.

*later*

We had everything set up. We were gonna play hide and go seek. Ash and I would hide in the tree together while the boys were it.

"Count to 50", I said.

"Okay", Alex said. "1, 2, 3,...."

We ran to the tree. I went up first. Then ash followed after me. I smile remembering the night Alex brought me up here.

"Come out come out where ever you are", I heard Austin scream. They walked towards the house then back to the tree. I smiled and grabbed a bucket of water that we had waiting for them. They walked close enough to poor the water. I looked at them after.

Oh god I should have not done that. You can see Alex's abs throw his shirt. Oh my. He looked up at us. His smile never fading from his face. I smile back.

We get out of the tree house. Austin whispers something to Alex and he nods. Then they start chasing after us. I ran the other way as Alex chased after me.

"No Alex no", I said as if he were a dog. I could hear him laughing.

I ran to the house and upstairs. I went to the closes room and tried to close the door. But he was to strong for me. He came in and gave me a hug. And something I wasn't expecting.

He kissed me. It shocked me at first but kissed back. He smiled into the kiss. Then pulled back. I smiled then he smiled. Then Austin came in.

"Okay I think she's good now", Austin said. Did he see us kiss? I was really worried. I didn't want anything bad to happen if he saw the kiss.