Pizza

Chapter 16

Alex's POV

I could see Taylor tense up. "Yeah I think I'm good to", she said laughing.

"Well we better go", Austin said.

"Okay, bye Alex."

"Bye", I said as she walked out of the room.

I smiled and thought about the little kiss that we had. Something I will never forget.

Ash walked in. She smirked at me. "What", I said.

"You guys kissed didn't you", she said.

"Yeah, but it's not that big of a deal", I said.

"Ohhh my wittle brother growing up into a man", she said pinching my cheeks.

"Yeah, sure but stop", I said taking her hands away from my cheeks.

"You guys are so cute together", she said.

"Thanks, but she doesn't like me the same way", I said.

"She kissed you though", she said. "So she feels the same or more than you."

"Whatever", I said.

"Don't whatever me mister." I laughed at her comment. Then she walked out of my room.

Taylor's POV

I was so tense in the car. I didn't want him to say anything about what happened but I guess not.

"What was going on in Alex's room", he asked.

"He hugged me", I said trying to make it sound like nothing else happened.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he was chasing after me and then I got cornered in his room."

"Oh, well mo- Michele has to work late do its just us", he said.

"Okay, what are you gonna make me", I asked.

"What am I gonna make you, nothing I'm making pizza for myself", he laughed.

"Wow what a real brother you are", I said laughing with him.

"You can have some of my pizza I guess."

"Wow thanks", I laughed as we pulled into the driveway. I got out and ran to the door. Then forgot I didn't have a key.

"Sucker", Austin said coming up behind me.

"Stop talking about yourself", I said as he opened the door.

"Your lucky your a girl", he said.

"I know right", I said smiling at him.

"Okay well I'm gonna start making the pizza. I'll let you know when it's done", he said walking into the kitchen as I walked upstairs to my room.

I sat down on my bed. I cold feel Alex's soft lips on mine and I can see his perfect brown eyes. The way his hair went to the side so perfect.

Then my phone buzzed talking me out of my trans. It was Ash.

*convo*
(A: Ashton)
(T: Taylor)

A: you should've seen Alex after you guys left
T: why?😂
A: he was thinking about you
T: was not
T: he doesn't like me that much
A: hokay, whatever. I ship taylex
T: thanks, I gtg talk to you later
A: bye😏🙈✌️

I laughed at the last thing she said. I got up and picked my clothes for tomorrow. I grabbed a mint PINK shirt and some leggings that had a whole bunch of numbers on them.

I went to the desk in my room and got out my mint nail polish and decided to paint my nails.

When I was done I took a picture of my holding the bottle of nail polish and posted it on Instagram. With the caption of," Feeling Tumblr💅." My Instagram of course blew up with likes and comments. This one girl said," You are so tumblr." I laughed.

"THE PIZZA DONE HURRY BEFORE ITS ALL GONE", Austin shouted from down stairs.

"Okay", I laughed at him. I fixed my hair real quick then went down stairs.

"Wook at my wittle sister", he said having his phone facing me.

"Stop", I said giggling. He put his phone down then posted, I'm guessing on vine or something.

"How rude", I said taking a pizza slice and sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"That's me", he said laughing.