Names

Chapter 25

*a month later*
Taylor's POV

So I am a month along. It's been a crazy month. First Alex and Austin still aren't talking. But they're gonna have to at some point so I don't let it bother me.

Alex and I are going stronger than ever. I now have a baby bump, and Alex likes putting his ear to it like a small child would.

Austin and Ash are still dating. Last week Ash and I forced the guys to do a double date. They didn't talk really. So it was practically just Ash and I with the guys hanging out.

Bree and Zach finally got together. And they are so cute together. Zach the quiet caring one while there's Bree miss sas. But it's so cute they have total different personalities but are the same at some points.

Austin has posted more and more videos. One of the times he asked me to sing with him. It was bad but I wanted to help. I'm his biggest fan.

Another big thing. I quit school and started classes online like Austin. It's different but I can handle it. It here was a couple different reasons why I quit. One being that I was pregnant and it was gonna be hard for me, with people bullying me, people asking questions and being in my face. Second one being that I wanted to help Austin with his videos. I wanted to be his number one supporter.

Finally I have gotten over the fact that my 'parents' aren't my parents and I'm calling Michele mom now. We've done so much together. When Austin's doing something all day. Mom and I go one day trips, we've been shopping, walking, meeting her friends, and some of Austin's fans.

"Hey can you help me with this", Alex said laying on my bed.

"Yeah what is it", I asked going to sit down on the bed.

"My lips hurt could you make them feel better", he asked so serious. I laughed.

"Sure", I kissed him. Then we started laughing together.

He pulled me over to his lap. I looked up into his perfect brown eyes. Then he started randomly tickling me.

"Stop", I said in between laughs.

"Never", he said laughing.

"Come on Alex, I'm gonna die of laughter", I said as he tickled my sides. He stopped.

We both laid down and looked up at the ceiling. I've been wanting to talk about names for the kid. So when it's about time for the little thing has a name before it's due.

"Hey Alex have you thought about the baby's name", I asked grabbing for his hand.

"Yeah", he said quietly.

"Well what do you have if its a girl?"

"Isabelle, Lillian, Alexis", he said with so much confidences.

"Okay, and for a boy", I asked.

"AC JR", he screamed.

"Oh My God", I said giggling some.

"And if that doesn't work out, I like Brayden and Elliot."

I laid there and thoughts about the names. 

"Lillian Marie Constancio", I whispered to myself.

"Elliot Ruben Constancio", Alex whispered then rolled over and looked at me with his big famous smile.

"Do you want a boy or girl", I asked looking at him.

"I don't care as long as I have you", he said then kissed me, like so many he has before.

"I love you", I said and kissed his nose.

"I love you so much more", he said. Then a big lud came from Austin's room.

"Stop", Austin yelled.

Alex and I looked at each other and laughed. I got up and went to my closet. Then I felt strong arms rap around me. I smiled and rubbed his hands.

"Alex I need to get ready for the day", I said and he let go.

"Okay." I grabbed a big sweatshirt. I threw it on the floor.

"Hey is that my sweatshirt", Alex asked from over on my bed. I look back at it.

"Yeah I guess it is", I said with a smile.

I grabbed some leggings and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.
____________
(A/N)
️Comment what the gender should be!
-
️Comment some names too!
-
VOTE
-
Love Ya guys!
-
Bye!✌️