When They Get Home

Chapter 24

Taylor's POV

Austin and Michele should be here any minute. Gosh I'm scared, worried and excited all at once. Alex, Ash, Bree and the boys were there. I have told everyone. Robert and Zach are hoping we name it after them.

Anyways we are having a welcome home party. Just because I haven't seen them in a week and it will get Michele all happy so she freak out as much when I tell her while everyone is out side.

"We're home", Austin said dropping all of his stuff in the doorway Ash ran to him.

"I missed you so much", she said.

"I missed you more", he kissed her.

"Okay guys we get it, you missed each other", Robert said.

"Oh shut up", Austin said.

I walked over to Michele and hugged her. She smiled. "Miss us", she ask.

"Yeah, let me tell you I was really bored the whole time", I said.

"We missed you", Austin said picking me up. I smiled. When he let me down I looked over at Alex with a worried face.

I walk over him and whispered, "I'm okay." Then walked off.

"Well let's do something", I said.

"Okay, let's do something out side like tag or something", Alex said.

"Okay I'll be right out", I said and walked into the kitchen with Michele.

"You okay sweetie", she asked as I sat down at the table.

"Yeah, I'm just scared", I said letting some tears out.

"Why, we're home now. You don't have to be alone anymore", she said sitting with me.

"Mom, I'm kinda pregnant", I said looking down. It was really quiet. I look up at her. I couldn't tell if she were mad or happy that I'm having her first grandchild.

"Honey", she said speechless. "I wanna know who the dad is and when did this happen.

"It was Alex, but I was fine with it and it the first night you guys were gone. We've been dating for awhile now", I said then I looked over at the doorway to see Austin. He runs outside. I run after him and see him punch Alex in the side of the face.

"Austin, that wasn't necessary", I said walking over to Alex on the ground.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO MY SISTER", Austin screamed at Alex.

"IT WASNT JUST ME, IT WAS HER TOO. AUSTIN SHE ISNT A BABY AND CAN TAKE CARE OF HERSELF. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ALL IN ANYONES FACE FOR ANYTHING", Alex screamed back.

"Leave my house", Austin said pointing towards the gate. Alex looked at him then at me. Then walked off.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT, IT WASNT HIS FAULT!"

"Calm down Taylor", Bree said.

"How can I when my brother is so disapproving", I said then walked inside.

Austin's POV

It surprised me that she got mad at me. Of all people me.

"Why did you even hit him", Robert asked shocked.

"You all know about it don't you", I asked standing there.

"Yeah, but Austin. It really wasn't just Alex", Ash said.

"Your mad at me too?"

"I'm not mad I'm disappointed", she said walking in to see if Taylor was okay. They all followed after her.

I went left the house to think it through. How long has this been going on? Why didn't they tell me?

*later*
Taylor's POV

I was laying in bed. Thinking about earlier when Alex got hit. To think about him in pain kinda hurt me too.

There was a knock on the door. I pretended I was alders as they came in and sat down on my bed.

"Taylor I'm sorry I blew up earlier. I was just upset about you guys didn't tell me. I'll be here for you. Please don't be mad at me", Austin said. He got up and left the room.

"I'm not the only one upset", I whispered.

I then closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking everything through.