My Choice.

Chapter 35

Taylor's POV

At this point I was looking at Austin and crying. Not because I was upset, I was so proud of Austin.

Austin walked over to me. With a big smile across his face.

"Taylor, I'm getting signed to a record deal", he said making me cry even more.

"I'm so proud of you Austin", I said taking him into a hug. I looked over at my mom. She smiled at us.

Looking back I don't think I would have ever become this close with anyone. I hated my mom at the start and Austin was just another person in my life. But now it's so much more. These people mean the world to me.

*later*

Alex and I were sitting in the kitchen giving them some room to talk.

"Hey Taylor, I need to tell you something", Alex said playing with my hands. I looked up at him.

"Okay, tell me", I said keeping eye contact.

"Your mom and I were talking earlier when you were sleeping. Taylor you have to choose if you want to leave or stay", he said.

"What do you mean, you can just come with us", I said standing up.

"I have school, and I would miss my family too much", he said.

Alex's POV

Taylor was walking around in the kitchen trying to choose right away. She kept stopping and sitting down on the ground.

"Where's Taylor", Austin said walking in. I pointed over where she was, sitting on the ground again.

"What's wrong Tay", he asked. She mumbled back but I know what was wrong. I stood up and walked out.

I'm gonna leave her alone for awhile so she  can think about what she wants to do.

*later*

Taylor's POV

"Austin", I said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah", he said and came down and sat with me on the couch.

"What should I do, leave my family or leave the love of my life", I said. He looked at me, like he couldn't answer that or he would die.

"I don't know. I mean I want you to come with us but I want you to stay here so you can raise my two little niece and nephew with their dad. But we can't always get what we want", he said standing up. "But Taylor I don't want you to make the designee for me or for anyone else, I want you to do it for you."

I laid down on the couch and looked at the ceiling hoping I could figure it out right now and just let it be. I don't want to leave anyone. I don't want to let anyone down. I just want everyone to be happy. But I can't this time.

Alex's POV

I was sitting at home when Ashton came in my room.

"Hey", she said.

"Hey", I said not looking at her.

"What's wrong bro", she asked sitting down on my bed.

"I could possible be losing my best friend and my girlfriend", I said.

"Oh, Austin just called about that", she said.

"If she leaves, I won't be there when Ella and Jordan are born. I won't get to see her for probably 2 years", I said.

"But if she stays, she'll miss Austin and Michele", she said.

"You don't think I know that. I know she has to choose family before me. I know that. I'm just scared that one day I'm gonna wake up and see that she's not right next to me", I said getting a little mad. Ash stood up and walked out.

"I can't live with out you Taylor but I know you have to leave to Miami", I said to myself.

I rolled over on my bed and thought about how much I'm gonna miss her. The way she looks at me, the way she can put you in a good mood, or just the thought of her in your life. She's perfect.

Taylor's POV

As I was laying in my bed. I was thinking to myself.

"I love you so much Alex but I think I need to leave. I know we'll miss each other, but can't lose them again."