03. Hotels

Lynnex's POV

I groan in pain as I begin to stir awake.

Fuck, where did I fall asleep?

I hear a distinct laugh which results in my heart running a marathon.

I slowly tilt my head up so that I am glancing into the eyes of the person who created such a beautiful melody.

"Good evening, sleeping beauty" the brunette teases me

She called me a beauty!

Relax, she was just joking.

She does not feel that way about you.

I roll my eyes and lean out of her warm hold, brushing off the pang in my chest from the reality of the situation.

"What time is it?" I tiredly rasp out

She grabs her phone from her hoodie pocket and clicks the home button. The bright screen illuminates the entire motor vehicle which causes my eyes to burn.

"Eight thirty-two," she answers

Oh, so I was only out for a few minutes.

"Aurelia went to go get our pizza and Hanna went inside to get us some snacks" my best friend informs me

It was at this moment that I realized that we were in a mini mart parking lot that is across from a pizza place.

Wow.

My mother would kill me if she found out that I was staying in a hotel.

Hell, she would kill me if she found out that I am about to go to a hotel without 'proper attire' on.

"Has this happened before?" I ask since she seems really calm right now

She chuckles making me gasp, causing my heart rate to spike.

Fuck.

The control that this girl has over me is insane.

And that reason right there is why I refuse to tell her how I feel about her.

How I constantly want to just say 'fuck it' and pull the brunette in for a long, passionate kiss.

How I always get tingly and lightheaded whenever she laughs at my jokes or teases me.

How I without a doubt always want to rip the clothes off of her very body whenever she bosses me around or asserts her dominance around me.

But I will not do any of these for the fear of ruining our friendship.

"No, but it was bound to happen at some point" she answer with a shrug

I furrow my eyebrows with confusion but choose not to question her.

If I question her I will either be even more confused or scarred.

-

"Be quiet and don't make a mess, if you need anything call us" Hanna tells us

She hands her sister the keycards while I make my way over towards the ginormous bed and flop back on it.

A few moments pass before the hotel room door is being closed and locked.

It is silent as the mattress area beside my hip dips and a pair of brown-green eyes are looking down into my brown one.

I smile up at the girl whose hovering over my body, too scared to actually sit on me for the fear of hurting me.

She isn't that heavy, I don't understand why she doesn't just sit.

I try to calm my racing heart, remaining silent.