Epilogue

My grammar is worse than ever.

I'm very indecisive.

I hope you're having a great day!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Isabella's POV

Two Years Later.

"Oh my god," Lynnex whispers from the island counter

She chose to sit up there and finish her job applications while I made us dinner.

We decided on tacos.

"Oh my fucking g-god" she whispers again but this time it comes out with a slight tremble

I turn away from plating our tacos and turn to face the now platinum blonde haired girl.

Last summer when we were juniors Lynnex decided that she wanted to dye her hair.

She said that the other hair didn't really feel like her.

She chose to dye the majority of it platinum blonde with a silver-ish hue, as for the rest of her hair she left the lower one third of it blonde and asked the lady to do a rainbow with vertical lines.

So, from first glance her hair seems to be a silver-ish platinum color, but if she were to part her hair where the top of her ears are and flip that platinum hair up then you would see the hidden rainbow.

She told me that it represents her having to hide who she really is from her family, hence the name 'hidden rainbow'.

"What's wrong?" I ask her once I notice tears welling up in her eyes

She is silent and does not immediately answer me.

I grab her plate of tacos and quickly make my way over towards her, placing the plate down in front of her once I reach her.

I peak a look at her computer only to smile when I see what's on her screen.

She just got accepted into Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.

She wanted to choose a college that was both cheap and offered what she wanted, either nursing or child development.

I glance up at her only to see her staring wide eyed at her computer screen.

"How do you feel?" I decide ask her

She blinks, seemingly coming back to the real world, and looks down at me.

"Shocked, confused" she trails off

I furrow my eyes with confusion at her confession.

Confused?

"Why are you confused?" I ask

She breaks eye contact with me and places her laptop down on the counter space beside her.

"My GPA was barely enough to get into that college" she says as she picks up a taco

I smile at this and try not to laugh when she gets sour cream on the tip of her nose.

We may be eighteen now but Lynnex has not lost her charm from when we were sixteen.

I reach over and grab a napkin from the counter across from us and hand it to her.

She silently accepts the napkin but doesn't wipe the sour cream off of her nose, choosing to continue eating her taco.

I roll my eyes at this.