Epilogue 2.0

This takes place seven years after the other epilogue, meaning that Isabella and Lynnex are in their mid twenties.

Warning: Slight Smut, Cnc (Consensual non-consent)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Isabella's POV

Seven Years Later.

"We'll keep in contact" a woman who appears to be in her early fifties informs me with a bright smile

I politely return her smile as the both of us rise from our seats.

The woman is quick to hold her hand out for me to shake, which I do before swiftly exiting her office.

I have been crazy busy with job interviews these last couple of  weeks.

I recently graduated from college with degrees in Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration.

In total I have done six years of college.

I cannot express how happy I am to finally be done with school in general.

My mother suggested that I take them so that I can at least be qualified to get a job at our family business if all else doesn't work out the way I hope it does.

Speaking of family business, Aurelia has done an incredible job running the place, at least from what I saw.

She never allows me to be in there for more than a few minutes for 'security purposes'.

Honestly, I understand half of the nonsense that comes out of her mouth.

-

"Babe, I'm home!" I yell as I shut the door close behind me

I do not immediately get a response which makes me frown, but I just brush it off.

I hang my jacket up on the hook by the door and slide my snow boots off before making my way towards the kitchen.

Lynnex and I have been living in the cabin for a few years now.

My mother was kind enough to end up renting it out for us until we decided to get our own apartment.

Before Lynnex and I even moved into the cabin I made sure to buy a brand new bed.

What?

There is no telling how many people slept on that thing.

Or did other things on there......

Okay, now I'm grossing myself out.

It does not take me long to enter the kitchen where I soon find my girlfriend angrily pacing the kitchen.

"What do you mean I have to go in today?!" The light blue haired girl yells into her cellphone

Ah, there's my firecracker!

She still has the hidden rainbow in her hair but she dyed the previously silver-ish section of her hair a light blue.

She says that it is because she is in a new stage of life.

Lynnex works at a fashion studio.

She loves her job, but hates her hours.

At first she asked for flexible hours, which they took for granted.

When she confronted them about it they said that they were 'unable to fulfill her request'.

Her hours variate from four in the morning to eleven thirty at night.