18. Greetings

I just took exams and... yikes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Isabella's POV

Lynnex is coming over today.

Holy shit.

Lynnex is coming over today!

I instantly jump out of bed at this realization and sprint into my bathroom.

Oh god.

I hope that she doesn't come over while I am in the shower.

-

My mother spontaneously bought a hot tub, which just arrived yesterday.

Flower and I were sat in the dining room, in the middle of coming up with dinner ideas that I could surprise the golden haired girl with when my mother bursted through the door asking us if we could help her push it into the back yard.

Thankfully we were all able to lift it up onto the deck near the back door.

I have no clue how she was able to convince my mom that we needed one, but somehow she did.

Honestly, I don't even want to know how.

Anyways. I told Lynnex about the purchase and now she can't wait to try it out.

For my bathing suit I settled on a simple black bikini.

I chose to cover that with a dark grey, cropped shirt that has a simple graphic design on it, as for bottoms I chose a pair of plain, black denim shorts. For shoes I decided on a pair of plain, black and white high top converse.

I walk over to my night table as soon as I am finished getting dressed and slip on all of my rings, deciding last second to clasp a padlock necklace around my neck

Okay.

The love of my life will be here at any minute.

I immediately feel a stirring in my lower belly.

It's not the good kind of stirring either.

Maybe I am just hungry.

I ignore the uneasiness in my stomach as I make my way out of my bedroom.

Once I reach the top of the staircase I run down the steps before making my way into the empty kitchen.

Where is everybody?

I make my way over towards the refrigerator only to stop once I see a note.

Dear Isabella,

Your mother and I are out grocery shopping.

We will be back by dinner time.

Please text us if you plan on inviting anyone.

Love you, Mom.