19. Jealousy

Isabella's POV

My mouth is agape as I unashamedly admire the distracted golden haired girl.

Her smooth back is currently in my line of sight as she pulls her white cropped tee over her head, revealing her white and blue bikini top.

Holy-

Almost as if she senses my eyes on her she turns around to face me with a confident smirk on her lips.

My eyes instinctively trail down her front only to stop and go wide when they land on her covered, well endowed chest.

Oh, wow.

I have to force myself to advert my attention down towards my converse clad feet.

I do not want to be the cause of her discomfort just because I cannot keep my eyes off her chest.

I assume that she notices me internally panicking judging by her small pout.

The brown eyed girl begins to slowly make her way over towards me, adding a small sway to her hips.

I swallow nervously as she approaches me.

What is happening?!

It feels like she is hypnotizing me just with her hips.

It does not take my best friend long to approach me.

Once she does she wraps her bare arms around my heated neck.

This action causes her chest to press firmly against mine, further enhancing her breasts.

Ugh.

As if things could not get any worse!

She tilts her head up the slightest bit and places a small peck onto the tip of my nose.

I- I do not know how to react.

Do I say something?

What would I even say?

My cheeks reddens with the embarrassment of being completely whipped for the golden haired girl.

"You are such a bottom" she smiles with a small childlike laugh

I roll my eyes at her, reaching out and securing my arms around her waist.

Since she is wearing a high waisted skirt I am not touching her skin.

God knows how I would react if I were touching her bare skin right now.

"There is a difference between being a bottom and being whipped," I state

She raises an amused eyebrow at me.

"Same with being infatuated and in love" I inform

I release a labored breath of air, barely being able to breathe thanks to my heart going 'girl crazy' in my chest.