27. Three Months

Sorry if there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes.

I don't feel the best and this chapter is already an hour late.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lynnex's POV

It has been three months.

Three whole months since I have last heard from Isabella!

I tried to call her after I had that flashback but it just went straight to voicemail.

I would have gone straight to her house had it been any other day, but I cannot due to her being in a completely different state.

Honestly, I don't think that I can do this any longer.

My mother has been worse than usual lately.

Whenever she is not forcing Lancelot and I to hang out together, which is rare, she is forcing me to do something else that benefits him.

A few examples are when she put me on an all liquid diet, forced me to give a few pints of blood, bleached my already blonde hair and took me to get a Brazilian wax.

All of that was only last week!

I miss the Wilder's so much.

Mainly my brown haired best friend.

I have tried so hard not be so dependent on her but it's hard.

She is the only one that I feel comfortable around.

She makes me feel safe.

"Lynnex, what are you doing standing in the corner?" My mother snaps in a whisper

She does not want to draw attention to us.

I mean- why would she want to?

That would just reveal to everyone around us how bad of a parent she is.

It would reveal that we aren't the picture perfect family that she tries to present us as, far from it actually.

"I'm not going over there" I whisper back

I use my head to motion over towards Lancelot who is completely distracted flirting with five girls near the snack table.

She groans out at my response and rolls her eyes.

"Yes, you are," she grits out

"Unless you want your little Wilder to experience an accident" she threatens

My eyes widen in shock at this threat.

How does she-

How did she-

Why is she-

Huh?

"Wha- How did you-?" I stutter, too stunned to finish my sentence

She smirks at this reaction from me.

"Find out? You didn't seriously think I was that slow, did you?" She states with another eye roll

She pauses and takes a moment to trail her eyes over my sickly thin body.

Due to us being at an all white ball I'm dressed in a short white dress that she picked out for me and white heels. My blonde hair is tightly curled in spirals and being held back with a thick white headband.

 My blonde hair is tightly curled in spirals and being held back with a thick white headband