『••𝖼𝗁.𝟣••』

'THE DECISION OF YOU BEING EXECUTED OR NOT WILL BE IN MY HANDS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'THE DECISION OF YOU BEING EXECUTED OR NOT WILL BE IN MY HANDS..'

(NOTE: I'll be using She/Her pronouns for Hange !)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(NOTE: I'll be using She/Her pronouns for Hange !)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The Commander and Captain walked down the hallway and towards the courtroom. The wall was sealed with a rock carried by a titan, a human titan? Well, it was a human that can turn into a titan. Currently they are making a decision wether to keep him alive or not.

"Erwin-san, Levi-san." A familiar voice was heard down the hallway that both men were walking in. Erwin turned around first before Levi followed his actions to see who was the person behind the voice though he knew who it was.

Erwin raised a brow before starting; "[Y/N]? ..what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with hange?" [Y/N] shook his head in denial before making his way to the older males.

"I didn't want to stay with her, I left as soon as she started to talk about how cool and amazing this titan boy is." [Y/N] responded before standing in front of Levi and Erwin.

Erwin sighed while Levi rolled his eyes, "Brats these days.." Levi muttered, turning on his heel and walking away as [Y/N] followed.

Once they reached the courtroom, the attention gathered onto them. "Commander Erwin." A soldier called and started to talk to the blonde commander while the young [H/C] headed male stood next to the captain.

"What? The little kid is here? Could've brought any other soldier from your squad yet you brought this little guy." A soldier from the military police noted to Levi while taking quick glances at [Y/N].

Levi tsk'd before [Y/N] silently glared at the male. "Don't underestimate this 'little guy', everyone in here knows he's much more stronger than you are.." Levi muttered before walking away from the soldier with [Y/N] behind him.