『••𝖼𝗁.𝟧••』

'THE WORLD THEY LIVED IN WAS MESSED UP'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Memories. [Y/N] despised his own so much. They brought nothing but terror to the boy. He wished to shut them out and act like they don't exist. But that was very difficult since they live inside of him.

Somehow the smallest yet random details bring back the largest and upsetting nightmares.

Some people treasure their memories as if they were the only thing that would keep them alive, honestly [Y/N] saw that as a silly thought but never judged. He could see why they held them close to themselves since they are the source of their happiness, not every kid lives a happy childhood, let alone in the underground.

"What seems to be on your mind, [Y/N]?" A voice knocked him out of his series of thoughts, he glanced at the source only to be met with brown orbs. "Eld-san.." [Y/N] called out, standing from his seat beside the table in the kitchen.

"Answer?"

"Nothing much really, just thinking about what happened recently." The [H/C] haired male answered the previous question. Eld nodded, "Want to go outside for some fresh air? It's been a while since we came here."

[Y/N] nodded, the last time he came here was when he was about 8-years old, just becoming a member of the survey corps. Sure, he could scolded and made fun of everyday by soldiers, but he ignored them.

He was aware of the dangers he was going through.

He was aware of facing his fears.

He was aware about the possibility of death.

He was aware of everything since Levi kept nagging at the male of the previous reasons why he shouldn't join the scouts. But did he listen? No.