『••𝖼𝗁.𝟤𝟪••』

'WHAT ABOUT ME?'

'WHAT ABOUT ME?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Y/N] sat down on a chair with his hands on the table, his [E/C] eyes averting from the infuriated brunette, Eren, and towards the anxious blond, Armin as silence took over the atmosphere.

Minutes prior to the wordless room, they all gathered together for a meeting regarding the female titan's identity. Which has revealed by Commander Erwin.

Apparently the person inside the female titan is Annie Leonhart, a soldier who was a part of the 104th training corps along with the others, this news was evidently shocking as Eren's close friend, Armin, stated various reasons why.

Eren refused to believe that one of his comrades, who he trained with side by side during the last years, was their enemy.

Not a typical rival, but the very rival who killed half of the human population. This wasn't something easy to take in, and [Y/N] understood the reason why Eren acted like that.

He didn't have anything to say so he just sat there soundlessly, watching the scene unfold before his eyes.

The meeting ended shortly. Commander Erwin turned to look at the captain, a question lingering in his head regarding the [H/C] haired boy.

"Levi."
The black haired captain silently glanced at the blonde, his eyes giving Erwin a sign to resume talking. "Have you decided where [Y/N] is going to stay?"

His query caused Levi to furrow his eyebrows, "The mission commends in a couple of days, it's better to make up your mind today Kr tomorrow." Erwin informed the male.

Levi nodded, "I'm aware." He replied. "Good, I'll be heading off now." Erwin turned on his heel as he began walking the opposite direction. His gray eyes fixated on the commander's back, making him let out a sigh afterwards.

The Captain wanted to take the kid with him, however, this is much more dangerous and taking [Y/N] to a deathly mission isn't something really responsible of him.