『••𝖼𝗁.𝟣𝟨••』

'HEY THERE

'HEY THERE..'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Flashback

"So I've found a way to stop that brat in his titan form without killing him." Levi spoke as he walked side by side with the [H/C] haired child.

"Hm? Really? How?" He asked, glancing at the black haired Captain for answers. "We can cut him out of the titan's body." [Y/N]'s eyes dilated in shock.

"Cut him out? Wouldn't that hurt him?" He asked, earning a raised brow from the older male. "Since when have you been that worried?" Levi queried, glancing down at the child.

However, the latter didn't respond and only avoid eye contact with his brother-figure. "It would hurt him but it wouldn't matter since he would recover from any injury instantly." Levi explained to him.

"Right." [Y/N] nodded, reminding himself that the boy would be able to heal from any recoveries since he's a titan-shifter. "Also we're taking the risk since he might possibly kill us when he transforms."

The latter addition has caused [Y/N] to furrow his eyebrows, slightly anxious about that possible thought.

As they walked outside of the headquarters, they have both caught the sight of the other scout soldiers. "[Y/N], you came as well?" The child heard his name being called, "Yeah, I couldn't really get much sleep as I wanted to."

He informed the dark haired soldier, Gunther, since he was the one who had asked him previously. "I see. Well it's good to see you join us." He placed his hand on top [Y/N]'s head, ruffling it.

The child closed his eyes to relish the moment for a short time but quickly slapped it away to prevent any kind of attention. "Okay okay you can stop." He said, earning a snicker from Gunther.

"So, who'll be accompanying Levi with this experiment, besides us?" [Y/N] asked, walking towards the wooden table and bench to sit on it.

"I hears that someone will be joining us, and I think it's han-"