『••𝖼𝗁.𝟥••』

'YOU ARE A SOLDIER? REALLY?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Y/N] sat on one of the chairs while Hange was batting the cotton against Eren's red bruised cheek, "Damn.. talk about harsh.." Hange mumbled.

"Does it hurt?" She questioned,
"A bit." Eren responded—"Really? How does it hurt?" Hange questioned excitingly, earning a perplexed expression from Eren.

"Huh?"
"Stop being weird Hange-san.." [Y/N] mumbled, causing Hange to chuckle, "Oh [Y/N] [Y/N], one day when you grow up—you'll understand." Hange responded making [Y/N] roll his eyes.

"When will we be going back?" [Y/N] turned his head to the blonde commander, querying him. "Soon." Erwin answered as he patted [Y/N]'s head.

"Sorry about that, but it did put you in our custody.. the pain was worth it.." Erwin said while approaching the brown haired male.

"Yeah.." Eren mumbled,

He crouched down in front of eren, "You have my admiration." Erwin stuck out his hand, "I'm looking forward to working with you, Eren."

Eren put his hand in Erwin's, "Me too sir! Thank you!" Eren replied enthusiastically but then was quickly startled when Levi sat next to him, crossing his right leg over his left. "Say eren.."

"You don't dislike me, do you?"
"N-No! I understand it was necessary thing to do." Eren replied to Levi's question. "Good." Levi nodded.

"Still you didn't have to go that far. You knocked out his tooth, See." Hange said revealing the tooth that was hidden in a handkerchief.

"Ew, you picked that up? It's disgusting.." [Y/N] mumbled, gaining their attention. "Oh right!" Hange exclaimed, realizing that the [H/C] haired male wasn't introduced to the new member of the survey corps.