『••𝖼𝗁.𝟤𝟣••』

'DO NOT RETURN WITHOUT HIM'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The zipper-like sound erupting from the ODM gear echoed loudly throughout the forest as the captain skillfully maneuvered past the tall trees that filled the forest.

From the corner of his eye he had spotted a small pool of blood, causing him to furrow his eyebrows—almost disregarding it thinking it was a mere soldier.

However the sight of the blonde colored hair has gained his attention. As he neared the blonde's destination, he abruptly stopped taking in the horrific scene before making his move again.

Levi silently maneuvered past the unmoving bodies of his squad, a shadow casting over his eyes as he realized that all of them had been brutally murdered.

No particular feeling whatsoever took over him, his heart felt nothing as he gazed at their corpses. He wasn't able to express grief or anger. He didn't know what to feel.

His lifeless eyes lastly fallen upon the last soldier he found deceased; Petra Ral. He stared at her with no emotion visible in his face nor in his eyes.

But he had notice one thing; The absence of the [H/C] haired child.

That thought by itself caused a switch to flip inside Levi. His heart beat increased its pace as his chest began to tighten, eyes quickly searching for [Y/N].

The male's grit his teeth as a grumble emitted from him, his eyes holding a keen expression— swearing that he'd execute that titan ruthlessly if he had spotted the child dead.

He already lost his squad, he couldn't bare to lose the child— Especially the one he promised to protect no matter what.

'Fuck.' He cursed inwardly, his eyes frantically searching for the boy. He used his gear to search in locations a bit further from the one he was in.