『••𝖼𝗁.𝟨••』

'IF

'IF.. YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING.. WHAT ARE THE EXPERIMENTS?'

 WHAT ARE THE EXPERIMENTS?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Night took over. The Levi squad (with Eren present) sat in a room with their captain, discussing with each other regarding the upcoming plans—including the news about the new graduates.

"New?" [Y/N] asked, "Yes. I believe they were from the same cadet corps as Eren's." Gunther nodded. The 10-year old furrowed his eyebrows, surprised by the confirmation of new soldiers participating in the formation after what recently occurred.

"As surprising as it sounds, it's true." Petra softly giggled at [Y/N]'s frown of confusion. "It is surprising, yet amazing.." [Y/N] murmured as he brought the cup of tea closer to his lips.

"It is unfortunate that we had lost the route to retake Wall Maria, but at the same time, its a new hope." Eld stated, turning everyone's attention to Eren, startling him.

"Do you know about the new graduates that will be joining us?" Eld questioned the brunette, who was stunned by his sudden question.

"I- well..-"
"We aren't supposed to learn more about this, the report that was handed to us contains enough information already." Levi cut off, holding his teacup in an odd way which he is weirdly comfortable with.

Curiously, [Y/N] set down his teacup to imitate Levi's signature hold. However, a hand was placed on top of his, preventing him from doing so. He moved his gaze to the owner of the hand, meeting Petra.

She shook her head, [Y/N] sighed; normally holding his teacup. The last time he tried to copy the way Levi held his cup resulted into his breaking the teacup and Levi getting angry at the child.

The whole day [Y/N] was cleaning about 8 rooms or so.

A loud thud was suddenly heard from the locked door. The [H/C] haired stood up, walked towards the door to open it. He lifted the wood board, allowing the section commander to enter the room.