『••𝖼𝗁.𝟤𝟥••』

'OH

'OH.. NO..'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

His [E/C] irises were exposed once his eyelids unveiled. The weariness that weighed him down prevented him from sitting up on the bed but he managed.

"What.." He muttered beneath his breath, his eyes looking down at the material─ which he soon realized was a blanket─ that covered his lower body before traveling to the surroundings of the room.

"Back.. we're back..?" [Y/N] asked himself, waiting for an answer he knew he'd never get due to him being the only person present in the room. "What.. happen-"

He regretted asking that question as all of the sudden the horrific incidents that he had faced during the expedition began to flash in his head, turning from incidents into nightmares.

His hands instantly flew to his ears, pressing the palm of his hand against them to avoid taking in any of the sorrowful and terrific sounds that he had heard earlier in the day.

"Stop.. please.. stop.."

[Y/N] begged in a low voice as he felt the start of tears building up on his eyelids that slowly began to obscure his view. "Le-Levi-san.." He croaked out, pulling off the blanket that laid on him.

Once the tip of his toes made contact with the cold floor, he flinched instantly—retracting his feet from the floor. It was as if he had touched an ice block that sent shivers down his spine, but that didn't stop him.

[Y/N] stood on the floor, his body tremulously shaking at the coldness beneath his feet as he began to visualize the route to Levi's room. He steadily began taking forward steps towards the door.

He extended his arm to the doorknob, quavering violently making him have trouble opening twisting it open. But he succeeded and pulled the door open.