『••𝖼𝗁.𝟥𝟣••』

'SOME OF YOU ARE MISSING

'SOME OF YOU ARE MISSING..?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Soft knocks were heard from the opposite side of the door, catching the attention of the three people inside the room. "Come in.." Armin hesitantly answered. Afterwards a harsh squeak emitted from the door as it open steadily, a boy with [H/C] hair peeped his head inside.

"Hello?" He greeted in a voice below a whisper, surprising the three soldiers. "[Y/N]?" Armin wondered loudly with a confused expression, watching the child enter the room silently. "Yeah." He muttered with a nod.

"What are you doing here?" Mikasa inquired, "Captain Levi asked me to check up on Eren." He answered her question, his eyes hovering over Eren's sleeping figure. "He's still asleep." Mikasa's gray irises averted from the child and towards Eren.

[Y/N] let out an inaudible sigh as he scratched the back of his neck. Silence took over the atmosphere, none of them refused to speak to break the freezing ice, which kind of made [Y/N] feel uneasy.

"So uh," [Y/N] began as he walked backwards, unable take the heavy silence in the room, "I'll just go-" His words were cut off by the sound of movement from the bed Eren laid above. Their gaze instantly landed to the latter's figure who's body began to squirm on bed.

His green irises were revealed once his eyelids unveiled, allowing a wave of relief to wash over Mikasa. "Eren." She called out softly, watching a grimace form on his face as he rubbed his temple.

"What.." He tried to sit up, only to be pushed down by the black haired female. "I don't think moving would be a good idea, your wounds are still recovering." [Y/N] told Eren who silently glanced at him, nodding afterwards.

"I see." He began, "Is Annie still frozen inside the crystal?" Eren asked the four soldiers in the room. "Yes she is," Jean nodded in confirmation, "but we still didn't figure out anything.. so we gained nothing from this operation." He looked away from the brunette while speaking.

[Y/N] looked at Jean and couldn't help but agree. "To be totally honest, it's your fault, Eren." The child blurted out, surprising all of them. Armin sighed before admitting, "I don't blame him, he's right.." He agreed.