『••𝖼𝗁.𝟣𝟦••』

'ENTER FORMATION!'

'ENTER FORMATION!'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Y/N] sighed, his small hands grasping tightly onto the horse reins, his [E/C] eyes stared upon the view in-front of him as his horse ran beside Levi's.

The latter glanced at the child every now and then, making sure he wasn't wandering off away from him, even though this wasn't his first expedition—he was still cautious about involving him in this expedition.

But either way, he knew how stubborn the 10-year old was. No one can ever convince him out of this, not even Levi. No matter how dangerous the mission would be, he would accompany them.

He didn't care about the dangers that he would go against, as long as he was by Levi's side, he was satisfied.

Levi despised that, he despised putting the child at risk since he was afraid of him not returning back home, just like Farlan and Isabel. So the idea of seeing the child in his finale moments (or vice versa) has put him at ease.

But still, that doesn't mean he did not hate it.

From the corner of his eyes, [Y/N] had spotted Miche twist his neck towards a scent that has attracted his nose, eventually he had spotted a titan making its way towards the members, allowing him to inform the commander.

"Already?"

[Y/N] heard low queries of shock and fear from the new soldiers behind, which had made him gulp nervously. 'This did happen shortly just after we left..' He commented internally, his [E/C] colored eyes hovering towards the large beast.

He instantly shook his head, 'No, why am I nervous ? I've went on an expedition before and now is no different.. well it's slightly different now..'

"Support squad! Take care of the titan! Make sure it doesn't get in the way of the main squad!" Commander Erwin demanded loudly, catching the attention of all the soldiers precisely the support squad's.