『••𝖼𝗁.𝟥𝟢••』

'IT'S ONE SHINY CRYSTAL'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Y/N] made his way towards the soldiers' location, his eyes glued to the blonde female who has been encased inside a crystal before lowering his gaze down to the floor. His eyebrows furrowed as he began to ponder, 'She did this, right? In order to protect herself fromEren and stop him eating her.'

The child recalled the previous events which unfolded right in front of his eyes a couple of minutes earlier. The vicious screams and cries of the titans replayed in his head, distressing [Y/N] whenever he remembers it.

His [E/C] irises lifted to look at the destruction within the Trost, buildings which once surrounded them were now wrecked and destroyed, its debris scattered all over the ground.

He heaved out a sigh from his nose, closing his eyelids as he tried to take in the incidents that occurred. 'Why am I worried? I expected that this would happen.. it's going to be alright now..' He attempted to calm himself.

However, the sound of loud clashes entered his ears, startling the younger solider. The only way he can describe it as metal striking against each other. Repeatedly. This made [Y/N] grit his teeth in irritation, searching for the source of the noise.

His eyes widened at the sight of the familiar ash-brown haired soldier, "Jean?" He muttered in a bewildered tone, approaching the older. [Y/N] slowly scanned his actions, he was the one making those noises. Jean was harshly striking the crystal with his blade, attempting to destroy it.

Low grunts emitted from him as he repeatedly strikes it. [Y/N] stood there with a deadpanned expression his face. His eyes looking directly at Jean's figure. "You know that it won't work-" [Y/N]'s voice didn't reach him due to the loud clashes.

He shook his head in disbelief, "Idiot." He muttered. A familiar voice caught his attention, making him turn to the owner, his eyes widening in return. "Annie?! Where is she?!" The titan shifter instantly inquired Mikasa about Annie's whereabouts—making the black haired point at the crystal's location.