『••𝖼𝗁.𝟦••』

'WHO IS [Y/N] ?'

'WHO IS [Y/N] ?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Y/N] scrunched up his face, masking his nose with a white handkerchief to prevent the dust from entering his nostrils, he resumed to wipe the windows. 'Filthy..'

Damping the towel with water from the bucket beside him, the [H/C] haired male twisted the towel to lessen the amount of water it held. Afterwards, [Y/N] continued to wipe the windows.

"[Y/N]?" A voice snatched him out of his cleaning duty, he stopped his actions to turn his body towards the origin of the voice.

"Oh. Petra-san.." He mumbled, pulling down the handkerchief from above his nose to his chin.

The ginger haired female flashed the boy a smile, walking towards him with a broom in her hand. "How's it going so far?" Petra asked.

[Y/N] shrugged, "Eh, kind of irritated about how easily the dust enters my nose." He admitted, glancing out the window to look at the grassy ground that surrounded the HQ.

The female chuckled at the small sneeze he let out afterwards, "Well, don't get sick, okay?" She patted his head, earning a nod from the male.

"Hai, don't worry much." Petra smiled one last time before leaving the room the [H/C] haired male stayed in. [Y/N] sighed, lifting the handkerchief back above his nose to continue cleaning.

Several minutes passed by and [Y/N] caught the sound of footsteps coming towards the room he was in. "Hm?" He heard a soft hum of confusion.

The younger male turned around, pulling down the handkerchief to his chin. "Eren?" He tilted his head at the sight of the brunnette.

"Oh uhm... [Y/N]?" Eren slowly called, pulling down the handkerchief to his chin as he hoped he got the young soldier's name correct. The [H/C] haired male nodded, causing a wave of relief to wash over Eren.