『••𝖼𝗁.𝟤𝟩••』

'WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Holding the plate of [flavor] cake in his hands, [Y/N] made his way down the hallway towards Levi's office. He had already given Hange and Moblit two slices from the remains of the cake, as well as commander Erwin.

Now only Levi was left and he hoped he would accept the cake he and the other soldiers made. The door to Levi's office came into view, causing the child to gulp nervously.

He wasn't sure Levi was going to eat it, though he wouldn't mind if he doesn't. The Captain is a busy man and the only break he took would be a tea break—which only lasts three minutes or less.

A shaky sigh escaped his lips before he knocked on the door. "Come in." A faint voice from the opposite side of the door was heard, permitting the child to enter the room.

Carefully, [Y/N] opened the door with one hand as the other held the plate of cake. "State your name and business." Levi spoke as his eyes fixated on the paper work in-front of him atop his desk.

[Y/N]'s [E/C] irises hovers upon the cup of tea that usually rests beside the captain. Contentment arise inside of him, 'He might take a break soon.' He thought to himself.

"It's me, [Y/N], and I brought you something."

The voice of the 10-year old filled the wordless room, causing Levi to avert his gray eyes from the pile of papers in-front of him and towards the boy who stood by the door.

His eyes squinted at the plate of dessert in his hold, Levi rose a brow at the boy who stiffened under his deadly gaze.

Gaining the courage to walk up to the black haired soldier, he placed the plate of cake on top of Levi's desk, beside his cup of tea.

"What's this?" He queried.

"Oh, uh, it's cake.. the other soldiers and I made it.." [Y/N] gave him a brief explanation. "Is there an occasion for this cake to be made?" Levi queried, taking a hold of the plate as he looked closely at the cake.