『••𝖼𝗁.𝟣𝟢••』

'FUCK- OW?! THAT'S A HARD KICK FROM A TEN YEAR OLD!!'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

As Armin began to question, [Y/N] took forward steps closer to the group before stopping beside Eren—leaving a big distant between them.

"Listen, I came here to-"
[Y/N] was cut off by fits of giggles and laughter, "What- What the hell?!-" His [E/C] colored irises landed on the source, a light ash-brown haired male, a bald headed male, and a reddish brunette haired female.

Their loud laughs and cackles caused an irk mark to appear on [Y/N]'s forehead, some cadets smiled at the three while the others appeared confused. Eren, on the other hand, had an anxious expression on his face.

"He's just a kid!" Jean exclaimed, pointing at [Y/N].

Knowing how high [Y/N]'s status was from the others, they had no right to sit here and laugh at his face just because of his young age. Also, he was worried about them being put in the underground cell with him—'it would be nice to have company though..' Eren thought but it was quickly washed a way after a box was shoved into his chest.

Taking off his cloak, [Y/N] put it on top of the box Eren held before he began to approach the three soldiers. "Who gave you the right to make fun of me.." He began, a dark shadow covering his face.

Eren gulped nervously, 'Oh they're screwed..'
"Je-Jean, Conny, Sasha- !!"

"Just because I'm a Young Soldier!?" As those words sprung out of [Y/N]'s mouth, his clenched fist made contact with Jean's chest harshly, and his foot was shoved into Conny's stomach violently—making both males drop down to their knees.

Their laughter was instantly cut, replaced by fits of groans and grumbles. The female, Sasha, yelped in fear before running to hide behind a black haired female, whose name was Mikasa if [Y/N] was correct.