『••𝖼𝗁.𝟣𝟣••』

'IT WAS HIM WASN'T IT?''N-NO-''ENOUGH WITH THE LIES

'N-NO-'
'ENOUGH WITH THE LIES.'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"And don't repeat it ever again."
"Ow ow ow!!!" [Y/N] groaned in pain, holding onto Levi's arm—trying to pull it away from his ear. "Do you have any idea what you have done?"

Levi gripped on [Y/N]'s ear tightly, "I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry!" He apologized, slapping Levi's hand away which he successfully managed to.

"Dumbass.." Levi sighed, shaking his head in disappointment as the child ran to hide behind Hange's legs. "How many times have I told you to not hit people?" He told the boy.

"It's not my fault! Just try one day of people calling you 'shortie' and you'll react the same!" Since [Y/N] was fueling with anger, the words the sprung out of his lips were uncontrollable.

Hange's jaw dropped, placing her hand on top of the boy's head who hugged her legs, "[Y/N] I think you went too far.." She whispered to the latter with a worried smile.

Her colored irises dropped down to the young Soldier, who completely hid behind Hange's legs which he hugged tightly, his eyes holding fright and anxiousness as he began to rethink his life choices.

"Oi." Levi's voice caused Hange to turn her attention back to him, allowing her to see the expression he held on his face. His eyebrows were furrowed downwards while his eyes were shut, his arms crossed against his chest after he shifted his weight to his right foot.

"Care to repeat that, brat?" He spoke in a threatening tone as a warning for the [H/C] haired child. [Y/N] swallowed to moisten his dry throat nervously, peaking at Levi from behind Hange's legs.

Once his [E/C] irises clashed with dangerous gray ones, he quickly retracted his head to fully hide his body from the male. Silence took over the room before Hange's loud, nervous and fake cackle broke the ice.

"I-I think it was a hard day for [Y/N] today, don't you think!?" She asked, patting the head of the boy who hid behind her. "Okay, I know this word thing from the books you say was just an excuse to save whoever caused you to react that way today, so enough with the lies and spit it out!"

[Y/N] was never this triggered, sure his memories were haunting and his character might change for almost two hours—but after that he'd return back to his normal nature, which hasn't been happening lately.

"I've noticed your mood going crazy when you were with that boy, Eren." His [E/C] eyes expand in shock at his words, "First, your memories got triggered suddenly when you were with him during cleaning duty—second was when you went to pass the cloaks to the group of soldiers and you started to act more less calmly with them and strike about two soldiers—plus threatening one of them."

Levi was beyond angry, and it was very clear. Hange wanted to leave both of them to talk about them within themselves, but the way [Y/N] hugged onto her legs prevented her from escaping.

"It was him wasn't it?" Levi asked, earning a shake in denial from [Y/N]. "N-No-"

"Enough with the lies." Levi instantly cut off the boy. After his order, silence took over the room, only [Y/N]'s shaky sigh was heard.

"I.." [Y/N] began as Levi patiently waited, sure he wanted answers as soon as possible, but he knew it was hard for the child to talk about this topic.

"It was.." He admitted, apologizing to Eren internally and claiming it was his fault that he'd get in trouble. "See, that wasn't so hard was it?" Hange awkwardly stated, ruffling his hair.

"Why did you lie at first?" Levi queried, wanting an immediate answer after the child's confession. "Because.. I didn't want him to get in trouble.." He gave a brief explanation.

"He's already receiving harsh treatment by many people, and I don't want to make it worse."

If anyone were to see [Y/N] now, they'd be surprised. After getting very angry, he has no energy to keep his adult, mature act and instead—he deflates right back to a child.

No, they shouldn't be surprised. After getting triggered by his traumatic incident which had struck him deeply, he had no control over anything. The anger that he usually stores inside when being made fun of would burst out abruptly, allowing him to fight, talk back, have an attitude, and curse.. which is very rare.

The words that he always wished to say to people (which were mostly unpleasant) would sprung out of his lips uncontrollably, which was the most thing [Y/N] despises since he knows his words might hurt a lot of people—he did have anger bursts around 5-7 years old and those insults and words would leave his lips.

He was grateful that the scouts were beside him til this day and didn't mind the words aimed at them since he was just a person who went through a lot as a child. But if they weren't there and he was with a whole bunch of random people, they'd get hurt and probably leave him.

Alone in the dark, where he would recall all his dark memories that would cause him to fall in a slumber with tears streaming down his face, soft hiccups escaping his lips in between time, and a tremulous body—hence he prefers to sleep in Levi's room whenever he goes through it.

The black haired captain allowed a sigh to escape his lips as his sight lowered down to his feet. "Hange." He ordered, his voice steady and calm. "Okay.." The scientist glanced down at the child whose arms slowly loosened around her legs.

Patting his head comfortingly, she successfully escaped his small hold. Hange began walking out of the room, not until stopping beside Levi for a word or two. "He's jus-"

"-just a kid, I know. I'll just talk to him." He completed her short sentence, earning a small smile from the brunette as she walked out of the room with alleviation.

Hearing the door close, Levi started to make his way towards the [H/C] haired child—who seemed to be sitting on his knees with tears streaming down his face.

'I'm sorry Eren, I'm sorry..'

( 🥺🥺) (IM BACKKK)(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

( 🥺🥺)
(IM BACKKK)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)