『••𝖼𝗁.𝟤𝟧••』

'WITH WHO?'

'WITH WHO?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Eren's green emerald irises gazed directly at his two childhood friends, waiting for their response to his previous question.

If the child wasn't able to respond to his own words, it might succeed with Armin or Mikasa. "Mikasa.. why don't you go first?"

His suggestion took aback the black haired female, who appeared evidently startled at his words. "Please?" He pleaded to the female as his eyes adoringly looked at the Ackerman.

Mikasa's shoulders stiffened, faint pink hue painted her cheeks while she avoided making eye contact with the male.

She began to think about his suggestion, refusing to look at the brunette who had a visible pout expression on his face. "I guess.. I'll try.." She sighed in defeat, giving in.

Eren's eyes gleamed in contentment, happy to hear her agreement regarding this matter. [Y/N] silently listened to their conversation, his eyebrows frowning downwards as his eyes were tightened shut.

Mikasa began to approach the 10-year old—who hid himself beneath the blanket— while rethinking the decision she had made. "Uhm.." She started out.

Her gray irises turning to glance at the two boys, earning a nod from Eren and a shrug from Armin. Mikasa heaved out another sigh before gazing directly at [Y/N].

"[Y/N]-"
"No!" Mikasa flinched at his abrupt response, interrupting her call. Her eyes narrowed at the boy, she crouched down in-front of him, lifting the blanket to see his face.

"We only came here-"
"No!" She caught sight of his tear-stained face before he pulled the blanket down to his body, rolling himself into a blanket burrito.