『••𝖼𝗁.𝟤𝟢••』

'E-EREN, DON'T!- '

'E-EREN, DON'T!- '

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"..N]! [Y/N]!" A voice pulled [Y/N] out of his world of thoughts, causing him gasp heavily and to glance at his surroundings.

Gunther, he.. what.. why-

His ears caught the sound of large, deep stomping. Moving his [E/C] colored eyes to the source of the sound, his eyes dilated in terror.

It was the female titan.

"I-It was.. the titan-"

"We don't have time to reach our horses and to return to where the scouts regiment!" Eld began, gripping on his blades as he glanced at the female titan that was chasing them—once again.

'Erwin's theory was correct, the attacker still has enough stamina to transform.' [Y/N] thought, the blades in his hold trembled because of how tight he grasped onto it.

"I'll fight it, this time." Eren lifted his hand to his lips, "No!" Eld instantly denied. "You won't be fighting it, you'll escape the forest with [Y/N] and leave it to us."

The blonde's words made [Y/N]'s eyes expand, "Wh-What!?" He shrieked, earning their attention. "[Y/N]! It's too dangerous!" Petra informed him.

"Yo-You saw what he did to Gunther!"

"We weren't ready [Y/N]! But now we are-"

"Lots of soldiers died!"

"No-"

"Let's all retreat back to the headquarters!"

"[Y/N]!" Petra yelled out his name loudly, startling the boy. "You have to escape with Eren! It's way too dangerous for you here!" The child grit his teeth at her words, making Petra smile.