『••𝖼𝗁.𝟥𝟤••』

'

'..MEOW?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Y/N] let out a soft breath as he sat on the grassy ground in the exterior of the scout regiment's headquarters. After having the small meal and conversation with Jean and Armin, he decided to go outside of the headquarters for some fresh air.

The child was sitting silently, pondering about several different topics. Most of them being focused on the bread store he spotted previously when he went deeper within the Trost with Erwin and Levi.

"Don't worry, how about this? I promise to bring you here, to that bread store right after we eliminate the existence of all titans?"

'I wonder if they have my favorite kind..' He mused contently as an image of the store flashed in his head. He wonders how it looks on the inside. He began to visualize the scent of the store, the delicious and warm aroma of freshly baked bread filling his nostrils as he wandered inside of it.

[Y/N] shook his head to brush these thoughts off his head. "I have another time to think about this.." he mumbled to himself. His eyes, which were glued to the large trees afar, traveled to the sound of movement he had caught beside him.

A soft hum of confusion emitted from the young boy, his eyes widening once they laid upon the tiny creature. It was a small kitten with soft [color] fur and shimmering [eye color] irises that gleamed beneath the sun rays as they gazed at [Y/N] innocently.

The latter's heart softened upon the sight of the adorable creature. "Hm? Are you lost?" He inquired, gently extending his hand towards the kitten's small cheek. He paused however, stopping himself from touching the kitten's cheek, it is as if he's asking them if he can caress their cheek.

The kitten meowed softly, lifting their head to the boy in order to receive a head pat or stroke their cheek. [Y/N]'s lips parted slightly before he began to caress the kitten's cheek gently. The kitten began climbing up the child's leg and onto his lap, silently laying atop of it.