『••𝖼𝗁.𝟣𝟧••』

'BIG-ASS TREES'

'BIG-ASS TREES'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

As they resumed to heading towards the east, [Y/N]'s eyes caught the sight of large trees from afar. "The forest?" He muttered to himself, confusingly gazing at them.

He glanced at the Commander before at the Captain, telling himself to not question things any further and focus on the mission. Once they've reached to the entrance of the forest, Commander Erwin began to order.

"Only the center of the formation should enter the forest!" He said as the soldiers began to spread while Levi's squad entered inside the forest.

'Only this squad.. why..' He asked inwardly, 'The plan has completely changed from its original mission..' His eyes then expanded, 'Does it have to do with the abnormal titan?'

[Y/N] glanced back at the entrance of the forest and noticed that the remaining soldiers were going around the forest, surrounding it.

The horses kept running into the depth of the forest, Eren glanced at the trees visible around him, evidently bewildered by why they were the only ones here.

"Wh-Why are we only here? Why would we enter the forest alone and lose the protection that we had earlier?!" Eren queried, causing [Y/N] to glance at him then at Levi's back.

'What are you planning Levi-san?' If you want the complete truth, [Y/N] had no idea what was going on—just like the other members of the Levi squad.

They don't know what they're currently doing but they remained following their Captain.

"If you want to stay alive, then think." Levi's voice snatched [Y/N] out of his thoughts, his eyes lingering on the Captain's back.

"Look at all of those big ass trees.." He noted, his gray irises inclining upwards to look at the trees. "..doesn't this seem like a perfect environment to use the ODM gear." Continued Levi, his eyes averting from the natural resources and back on the route in-front of him.