『••𝖼𝗁.𝟤••』

'I CAN KILL HIM, BUT CAN YOU ?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

A low mutter left [Y/N]'s lips which he doubted anyone could hear it. "Shouldn't we be sealing all of the gates by now?! They are the only part that the colossal titan can break! If we seal them, we won't be attacked again!" His statement made [Y/N] shake his head in disbelief.

"Shut up you merchant!"

"Yeah! With the titan's help we could restore wall Maria!"

"We can't take anymore of your childish heroics!"

At this point [Y/N] was irritated by both the merchant and the short quarrel that just occurred. 'Someone shut them up..'

"You have a big mouth, you swine." A familiar voice silenced down the quarrel, "What makes you think that the titans will wait for us while we seal up the gates?" The source of the voice was coming from beside [Y/N]; Levi.

Which brought no surprise to [Y/N] that Levi spoke up, he was rather relieved that someone has broken up the fight. "And when you mean by 'we', you mean your friends that will be sealing the gates while you relax and fatten yourselves up."

[Y/N] hummed loudly before adding; "Are you that blind to not see that there are people struggling to survive on what little land is left?" He added an important detail, gaining the attention from the people in court.

The merchant spoke up once again while stuttering; "I-I was ju-just saying that we sh-should seal u-up the wa-wall if we wa-want to live!"

"Hold your tongue you.." Pastor nick butted in making [Y/N] groan lowly; wishing he stayed behind with the other members of the scouts.

Zachary tapped his hand on the table repeatedly, silencing the two males from furthering the quarrel. "It's best if you save your personal opinions for another time."