『••𝖼𝗁.𝟣𝟥••』

'STAY BY MY SIDE

'STAY BY MY SIDE.. AT ALL TIMES..'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Y/N] let out a sigh after exiting his room, his stomach was rumbling and he was itching to eat some bread. Doesn't care what kind, he just wants to eat it.

The heel of his boots knocked against the hard floor as he made his way towards the HQ's kitchen. 'Maybe I can pair it with some tea..' he thought to himself, humming.

He passed by a soldier, unintentionally, who stopped in their tracks before glancing at the back of the child soldier. The brunette's shoulders slumped, his emerald green orbs lowering down to his foot.

Grumbling to himself, he resumed to walk down the hallway. [Y/N] stopped in his tracks, turning his head to the soldier he passed by. Not recognizing the back of his head, he shrugged, continuing his way down to the kitchen.

The knuckles of his finger knocked against the door before he entered the room, gaining the female's attention who was inside of the kitchen.

"Oh, [Y/N]!" She beamed happily with a teapot in her hold, the steam that escaped its holes made it evidential that the tea was just freshly made.

"Hello." He greeted back, making his way to the bread box that has rested on top of the kitchen counter. "So.. what's on your mind?" Petra queried, taking out two teacups for her and the younger male.

"Bread. To be totally honest."
Petra chuckled, "Well I heard the bread they've just brought in was freshly made." She told the boy, earning a small hum from the child.

"I see.." He mumbled out, taking out a bread he desired before closing the rolling box of bread. [Y/N] turned to face the ginger haired soldier before approaching the table in-front of her.

Pulling out a chair for himself, he sat down before pulling the teacup towards him. "What do you think about today? You ready for the expedition?" Petra began, trying to start a conversation with the [H/C] haired male.