『••𝖼𝗁.𝟣𝟫••』

'SEE THAT? WE'RE GOING HOME!'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Y/N] rode his horse anxiously as his [E/C] eyes gazed at his surroundings, they just heard a loud titan shriek that had caused terror to build up inside of them.

[Y/N]'s heart was pounding, there was no denying that he was petrified. "There's no need to worry [Y/N], we're here, alright?" A voice spoke to him from behind, grasping his attention.

He turned his head to the source of the voice, his eyes clashing with the ginger haired female's, a wave of comfort washed over him as he nodded. "We promised Levi to keep an eye on you, you'll make it outside, we will make it outside."

Her words of reassurance allowed warmth to envelop his heart before making it flow all over his body, "Mhm," He nodded once again. Before closing his lips, he called out her name.

"Hm? Yeah?" She responded, glancing at the [H/C] haired child. The child suddenly froze, his tongue weighed down, preventing him from speaking.

"I-I.." He began, stumbling over his words.

Say it! Say it!!

"Th.."

It's killing you, right? Just tell her already!

"Tha.."

[Y/N] heaved out a deep sigh, "Thank you.. for everything.." He had finally said one of the things he wanted to the ginger haired soldier, which resulted a surprised expression from her.

Petra's eyes softened as a smile curled up her lips, "Your welcome [Y/N]! We'll be here no matter what, you know that, right?" She said, earning a nod from the child.

It was as if large amount of weight had been lifted off of his shoulder after spewing out the words of gratitude to Petra. 'I should say that pretty often.' The child thought. "Guys!" A voice called out, gaining all of their attention.