『••𝖼𝗁.𝟪••』

'YOU'RE ACTING STRANGE LATELY, HAS SOMETHING OCCURRED?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Eren sighed once again after failing to find the [H/C] haired boy, whenever he's present in the room with him he usually gets brushed off or ignored—which sort of pinched Eren's heart.

After all, he couldn't blame he child, it was his fault for mentioning the topic. He should have known that it was a sensitive one for [Y/N] due to the tears that he held in his eyes and the way he began to act.

The titan shifter blamed himself, so what if [Y/N] was cold and acted more mature than his age, a child is still a child—the feeling of pain grows inside of them easily.

Eren feared that [Y/N] might tell on him to Levi because both of them are close, he might receive a massive punishment for hurting the person who Levi saw as a younger brother.

"Shit.." The brunette cursed, rubbing his temple as he thought of ways to come in peace with the child, to hopefully talk things out and disregard what happened in the past.

"Eren." The called male flinched in fear, hoping it wasn't the person who he thought it was. "Hai?" He turned around, saluting with his eyes closed—not wanting to face the captain.

"Ar-Are you okay, Eren?" The latter furrowed his eyebrows, the captain's voice wasn't gentle and soft, he doesn't even stutter. He slowly opened his right eyelid, peeking to see who this person was.

"Petra?"

"Yes.. what are you doing?" Eren let out a sigh of relief as his hand rested on top of his chest, feeling the way his heart pounded heavily. "So-Sorry, ignore that.." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head, earning a small nod from Petra.

"So, uhm, did you need something?" Eren queried, gazing at the female curiously. The ginger-haired sighed worriedly, her fingers playing with the hem of her sleeves.