|| Chapter Twenty: Don't Ruin the Plan ||

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

{Word Count: 1,562}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The second floor was just as strange-looking as the first. I began to walk through the halls, finding myself in front of a room marked, "POOL." Assuming this was what it was labeled, I opened the doors. 

Of course, I found none other than the Ultimate Swimming Pro herself, Aoi Asahina, bouncing around the room in excitement. She chanted, "there's a pool! Pool! Pool!" as she continued to prance around the room. I let out a small chuckle, looking past the others in the room and at the doors placed behind them.

There was a pink door and a blue door, each labeled either "boys" or "girls." Between the two of those doors was a machine gun placed on the ceiling. I shuddered before walking up to the girls' locker room door. I noticed a small scanner next to the door as well as the door being locked.

"You need your handbook to get in, silly!" someone chirped behind me. That someone was, of course, Monokuma himself. Hina let out a small squeal in either fear or surprise, perhaps both. Sakura and Chihiro, who were also in the room, also gave the same reaction. Monokuma simply giggled.

"In order to get into the locker rooms, you gotta scan your e-Handbook on the scanner by the door! Of course, to ensure security within each locker room, only a boy's handbook can open the boys' locker room and same for the girls! If anyone tries to sneak into the opposite locker room..." Monokuma paused, turning to the machine gun on the wall and pointing to it. "That gun right there will blow you to pieces!"

"What if someone borrows someone else's handbook and uses that to get in?" I questioned.

"Ah! I didn't think about that! I'll make a new rule then. It is now prohibited to loan your e-Handbook to someone else!" Monokuma announced as he typed down the new rule onto some sort of tablet he had. "Done; the new rule is official! That should stop any of you perverted weirdos from getting in!"

I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the side as Monokuma did a small dance in celebration. "Well! I should get going now! See ya!" Monokuma laughed as he left the room. He has a strange habit of appearing and leaving just as quick...maybe he's just busy, he's the headmaster afterall.

Hina let out a loud sigh and turned to Sakura and Chihiro, rambling about how Monokuma ruined her mood and how she was craving donuts. I walk past them and leave the room to explore the rest of the second floor. 

As I was walking through the quiet halls, the sound of shoes clicking against the tile floor echoed. Just as I was about to turn my head, someone wrapped their arms around me and pulled me into an embrace from behind.

"Get off me!" I shouted as I attempted to shove the person off me. The person let out a giggle, resting their chin atop my head and replying, "come on, (Y/n). Don't be so harsh, you know you love me~"

Recognizing the voice, I pushed Monokuma off of me and glared at him. He already returned so soon after leaving from the other room?

He landed harshly on the ground, letting out a grunt of pain. "Ouch...you're so mean," he mumbled, pouting as he slowly stood up. "You're lucky that you're my favorite or else you would have been dead already for violating school rules!"

"Why am I even your favorite? I violated rules, you should just kill me; it's only fair," I stated. I crossed my arms and continued to stare at the annoying boy. Monokuma frowned and slowly leaned closer, staring directly into my (e/c) eyes.