|| Halloween Special ||

----

This chapter does not follow the storyline of the actual story! It is just an AU side story for Halloween. Hope you enjoy~

AU: Non-despair AU

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(f/c)=(favourite/colour)

{Word Count: 2,005 }

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I walked down the crowded halls of Hope's Peak, finally relieved that school was over for the week. As I strolled upon the shiny tile, I could hear the chatter of some of my fellow students around me.

"What are you going to do tomorrow for Halloween?"

"I'm going to be a werewolf for Halloween this year! What about you?"

Ah, that's right; Halloween was tomorrow. I let out a groan. What was I going to do for Halloween? Maybe I could finally watch that pile of horror movies Junko gave me. Or perhaps I'll make a last-minute cheap costume to get free candy.

I walked out of my highschool and down the steps, contemplating what to do on Halloween. As I began to walk further away from the academy for gifted juveniles, a voice calling my name behind me caught my attention.

"Heya (Y/n)!" Monokuma screamed, jumping towards me. He jumped onto my back, hugging me tightly from behind. I nearly toppled over from the sudden action, but had luckily caught myself.

"Hey Monokuma," I giggled, ruffling the boy's hair. He kissed my cheek in response. He then proceeded to nuzzle my shoulder.

"Tomorrow is Halloween," stated Monokuma. "Do you have any plans?"

"Hmm, not really. I was just planning on watching a few movies-"

"Great! We should go trick-or-treating!"

"Aren't we too old to go trick-or-treating?"

"Uh, no! Sheesh (Y/n), don't say stupid things like that! There is absolutely no way we are too old," Monokuma objected, pulling away from the embrace. He placed one hand on his hip and used the other to point at me. "There is not a rule that we cannot trick-or-treat! So guess what? We're going trick-or-treating!"

"What? I don't even have a costume!" I protested.

"Don't be an idiot! I have costumes for us, of course," Monokuma stated. I raised an eyebrow. I then said, "it better not be some cheap couple costume..."

"Ugh, it's not. Who do you think I am?" Monokuma pouted. "I spent time looking for such lovely outfits! Pleaseeee? Let's go trick-or-treating together?"

"I'll think about it."

--

On Halloween the next day, I had spent a few hours watching some of the horror movies Junko had gifted me. It was currently late afternoon, almost evening, and I had gotten through a few of the movies. I was currently watching one about a killer that would make phone calls and murder in some sort of costume.

I was halfway through the movie when a knocking from my door interrupted. I sighed and paused the movie, making my way to the door. The knocking continued until I finally opened the door, revealing the person before me.

"Trick or treat!" Monokuma yelled, throwing his arms in the air. He was dressed as a vampire, huge fangs poking the bottom of his lip as he smiled.