|| Chapter Twenty-Four: Bloodlust ||

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

There will be a fanart shoutout at the end of the chapter, so please be sure to check it out!

{Word Count: 1960}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Dammit Monokuma!"

When I had woken up this morning, I had the shit scared out of me by a teddy bear that was rested in my arms. It was like a teddy version of Monokuma; the thing had the same colour scheme and everything. I wasn't expected to have a stuffed animal resting with me, so I had tossed it across the room first thing in the morning.

Now it laid on the floor in the corner of the room seeming to stare longingly at me, almost asking me to pick it up. I walked over to it and glared at the plush. "Don't look at me like that."

"Look at you like what?"

Letting out a scream of surprise, I turned around to face the visitor in my room. Monokuma laughed at me before picking up the plush that resided on the floor. He held it like a baby, patting the teddy bear's head. "Wow, (Y/n)! You are so cruel to this plush...I thought you would like it!"

I scoffed, "yeah right. It's basically a teddy bear replica of you, how could I like it?"

Monokuma flinched, letting out a small gasp. "Wow! You really are cruel! How could you say that...?" He began to cry, burying his face into the plush. I was about to say something until he lifted his head, tears no longer falling from his eyes.

"Oh, I think I get it. Maybe it's just an act to hide the way you really feel for me?"

I chuckled. "Yeah right! Like I would have a crush on-"

I stopped midsentence when Monokuma held my hand, using his other arm to hug my waist. He brought my hand to his lips, kissing my knuckles.

"H-Hey! What are you-"

"So do you really feel nothing for me at all when I do stuff like this?" Monokuma questioned. There was a slight frown on his face as he spoke. His expression changed quickly, letting go of me. "Just kidding! Anyways, lemme tell you why I came here in the first place!"

He sure can change character fast.

"I just wanted to let you know that something absolutely horrendous happened to one of your dear classmates!" Monokuma announced in a cheery tone. He clapped his hands and giggled as if he was receiving some sort of gift.

"Something...happened? To who? Where?!" I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer in desperation to get info from him.

"Woah, woah! Being kinda pushy, aren't we? I won't tell you the exact details, but I suggest you check the second floor, my dear~"

I let go of his shirt and walked over to the door. I twisted the doorknob and exited the room, leaving Monokuma behind. He wasn't my highest concern at the moment; finding out what happened on the second floor is.

I ran through the halls and up the stairs in a rush. After scurrying up the stairs, I could see that the door to the pool room was slightly ajar. After running all the way from my dorm to the second floor and up the stairs, I was out of breath; I took a moment to catch my breath before walking over to the pool room.

Upon opening the door, I could see that the locker room doors were also slightly open. Holding my breath, I walked over to the girls' locker room first. Pushing the door open, I let out a scream when I had seen the sight before me.