|| Bonus Chapter: The Heat That Won't Subside [SMUT] ||

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

Warning: Sexy 🥵🥵🤤🤤🥵🥵🥵

(This is just bonus and doesn't apply to the plot of the actual story lmao)

----

3rd Person P.O.V.

Y/n & Monobooba did the diddly darn

Jk! Here's ur smut:

Monokuma loomed above (Y/n), gruntin a bit as he reached closer and closer to his goal. (Y/n) whined from beneath him, struggling to keep herself from trembling.

"H-Hurry up, Monokuma!! I can't last much longer!" (Y/n) gasped, her legs finally beginning to shake after a long while of managing to keep her composure.

"A-Almost there-!" Monokuma shouted in response.

"What is going on here?!"

Both Monokuma and (Y/n) snapped their heads towards the new person that had entered the room. There in the doorway stood Junko in all of her glory. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she stared at the two in disapproval.

(Y/n) felt her face warm up in embarrassment that they were caught. She began to stammer, "J-Junko! It's not what it looks like-"

Junko shook her head. "Nuh-uh. It's exactly what it looks like. Ugh, you guys were really trying to steal the cookies Mukuro made!"

Alas, they were truly caught. Monokuma sat atop of (Y/n) shoulders with his arms reached out towards the highest shelf in the kitchen. (Y/n) struggled to support his weight atop of her shoulders, causing her knees to nearly buckle. Before Junko could further scold them, Monokuma quickly snagged the cookie jar from the shelf and instructed (Y/n) to book it.

And that's where this story ends. (Y/n) struggling to run away from Junko with Monokuma atop of her shoulders, happily indulging in some yummy chocolate chip cookies.

The end.

Happy April Fools Day <3

(And since I already know people will ask, no I will not write a serious smut. That's outside of my comfort zone and I refuse to write one so please don't ask anymore)