Chapter Seventeen

For the next two months Aiden and I spend a lot more time together. He finally met my dad, and he even took a trip down to Corpus Christi with Scarlett and I. He met my mom, and we hung out on campus with Conner. I could tell that Conner was warming up to him, but before we left he still told me to be cautious of him. I'm sure Ross or Scarlett told him what happened that weekend Scarlett and I were there.

School starts next week, so Aiden and I agreed to spend a few days apart. I promised Ross I would spend a day with him, and when I told Aiden he got upset.

"I understand why you don't like him, but he's one of my best friends. I'm not going to just end a friendship of a lifetime because I got a boyfriend. I'm sorry Aiden, but this one you have to understand. Please don't make me choose." We're sitting at the lake in our spot waiting on the sun to set.

"Fine, but I'm serious Mora. I know he likes you. I just want you to be honest with me if he tries something."

"Aiden, I've been friends with him for years. He's never tried anything, and I'm sure he's not going to start now." and I roll my eyes at him. He can tell he's getting on my nerves so he drops it.

"Fine."

"Thank you." and I put my palm on his cheek and kiss the corner of his mouth.

"Mmm."

"What?" I ask. "Nothing. I just really love your kisses." and he grins at me. I'm glad he's over our conversation about Ross.

"Oh yeah?" I say, and then I kiss the other side of his mouth.

"Mmhmm." then I kiss his nose, and go down his cheek to his neck. "What about here?" and I kiss his neck again. I can feel his pulse quicken, and he ducks his head sideways until his lips find mine, and we start kissing again until we fall into the blanket, and he's on top of me.

The past couple months have been amazing. I can't get enough of Aiden.

After about thirty minutes of kissing, he pulls away taking a deep breath. "Okay, so tomorrow I'm going to hangout with the guys, and you're hanging out with Ross?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Damn it Mora. I've seen you everyday. I don't know what I'm going to do." and I laugh at him. "Aiden, it's one week. We'll survive." and he pouts his lips out at me. "Girl, you got me hooked." and he winks at me, then starts kissing me on the neck. I can't help but laugh. I have so much fun with Aiden.

Ross picks me up at one the next day. "Hey, where are we going?" I ask him as I start changing his radio station. "I thought we could drive down to Dave and Busters?"

"Sure that sounds fun." I'm excited to hangout with him for the day. He seems like he's excited too.

"How are you and Sophie doing?" I ask him on the way. "We're good. She keeps me going."

"Oh yeah? I hear she has a crazy side." I try to not be rude, but the truth is I'm just not a fan of her. It might have something to do with Aiden, but I just don't like her.

"She does have a lot of energy." Ross replies.

"How are you and Aiden?" he asks.

After he told me Aiden kissed someone, I had to tell him that we got over it and started going out. I could tell he wasn't pleased, but he chose to support it.

"We're doing good. He's hanging out with Josh, and Shawn tonight." I answer.

"Cool. What are they up to?"

"I'm not sure. I think they're going to play paint guns, and maybe go out to Zach's party."

"Oh. Are you going after we hang out?" he asks.