Chapter 31 - I'll Wait For You

One Direction – Nobody Compares

Justin Bieber – All I Want Is You

Justin Bieber – Never Let You Go

Justin Bieber – One Love

One Direction – Back For You

**Kendra’s POV**

I decided I’m going to try to see new people because clearly Austin wants nothing to do me so why am I going to sit here and cry my life away!? I got up from my bed and wiped my tears always. I got an empty shoe box and took down all of our pictures together, doing this brought back many memories and made my heart hurt like if I could just die right here. I cried some more but then got myself back together. I put the box of pictures in my basement and was ready to start freshly new. I was going to burn the pictures but I just wasn’t cut out for that right now I would have cried way more!

I change my clothes and put on jeans, a white shirt with a black blazer over it, with a cheetah scarf and a brown belt and for shoes I put on my black toms. Just because I was going through breakup I wasn’t going start dressing like a bum.

I went to my car and rove to go get lunch at this small place, downtown.

“Hey pretty can I take your order?” A cute guy says on the other side of the counter.

“Yeah, um, yeah can I, um…” I was speechless he was so cute and oh my! “Sorry um can I get an iced caramel coffee and a plain bagel with extra cream cheese.”

“Yes you may. That’s $6.99!” I gave him the money and left money in the tip jar with my number as well. He gave me my drink and bag with the bagel in it. “Here you go!”

“Thanks! And if I were you I’d check your tip jar…” I smiled and winked and walked out to my car. Before I left I look through the window of the café and saw him smile. Maybe this is a start of something new!

I got home and chilled in the living room and watched tv when suddenly my phone started to ring. “Hello?”

“Hey! It’s the guy from the café just wanted to say thanks for the tip!”

I giggled “you’re welcome, what’s your name?” I asked.

“Hunter, how about you?”

“My name is Kendra, you know you might get this a lot but you are really cute!”

“Pshhh I get that everyday! Haha just kidding thank you you’re beautiful yourself!”

I couldn’t help but blush we talked for another about 10 or 15 minutes and decided to hangout Friday… I’m not going to lie I was pretty excited!

“Bye Hunter it was nice talking to you!”

“Bye and same can’t wait for Friday!” after that I hung up and Kylie walked into the room.

“Well who the hell was that?” She asked screwing up face.

“No one important and move you’re blocking the tv.”

“No it clearly was someone important if I could here you giggling and what not in the kitchen! Was it Austin?” She asked turning off the tv.

“No, it wasn’t that douche bag never called so I’m taking yours and Alex’s advice and I’m moving on!”

“WHAT NO! Kendra you’re making a mistake Austin will come back around just give him time.”

“No I’m done with giving him time he’s clearly done so I am too! Plus I’m hanging out with Hunter Friday.”