Chapter 19 - Things Are Heating Up

Authors Note: I’m going to start attaching songs to every chapter that I think goes good with it just for fun! :DD

One Direction – Change My Mind

Usher – Trading Places

**Still Austin’s POV**

“Will what is it babe?” Kendra said so I can continue.

“When I was me Miami I got signed to Universal Republic and I’m going to need a body guard, a stylist and hair stylist and stuff…”

“Okay…..”

“That’s not it… I’m going to have to be home schooled.”

“Are you serious?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, and that’s not it…I’m going to be flying a lot…And it gets worse well all of us I guess…” I paused and looked down at my bowl of ice cream then looked up to see all of them staring at me waiting to continue. “I have to Florida…”

Everyone’s mouth dropped.

“That’s not funny Austin… You’re joking right?” Kendra said with tears in her eyes.

“No I’m not I’m being so serious why would I joke about that?” the room went silent when suddenly Kendra stormed out of the room “Kendra wait!” I got up and ran after her.

She ran out the house down the street, I didn’t care how far she was I kept running after her. “Kendra stop running! Please…” Thank god she stopped and I taught up to her and I wrapped her in my arms grasping her in a hug.

“Babe I’m so sorry if I had a choice I would definitely stay and be with you and everyone else…but I don’t.”

She started to cry harder in my chest so I held her tighter and rested my forehead on her head.

I was hurt as much as she was this girl here in my arms is seriously the one girl I love forever and on… I truly never felt like this before.

“Please stop crying I have a month until I move so let’s make it the best we have ever had!”

She pulled away and looked at me in my eyes “okay…We will make this a month to remember!” I pulled her into a kiss that turned into a passionate make out session. We sat down on the sidewalk. My legs were stretched out and she sat in between then with her legs wrapped around my torso.

“So when you move what’s going to happen with us?” She asked.

“Well the 1st option would be a long distance relationship, 2nd would be break up and find new people to talk to, the 3rd would be just settling down as friends… But I like the 1st!”

She smiled “me too!” we pecked and we talked for longer.

“You ready to go back?”

“Yeah let’s go!”

“Hop on my back…” she tried to jump on my back so I could give her a piggy back ride but she failed at jumping on me.

“Haha bend down!!!” so I did and she jumped on me.

While we were going to my house I sang her a couple of her favorite songs by Justin Bieber and One Direction. “Hey one day I’ll be singing you one of my own songs!”

“I can’t wait for that day to come!”

We got to the house and found everyone still in the kitchen talking.

“OMG they’re back!” Kylie said.

“What happened to you guys?” Robert asked.

“Going we just walked around and talked about things that’s all…” I answered.

“Oh… So when are you moving exactly?” Alex asked curiously.

“In a month…”

“AM I’M GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!!”

“AC I’M GOING TO MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!!” he tackled me to the floor in a hug.

Everyone laughed and we got up.

“Hey it’s getting late are you guys going to sleepover or what?”

“We should all have a sleepover!!!” Robert said.

“I’ll call mom…” Kylie said.

“Kk!” Kendra answered.

“I’ll text mines.” Robert and Alex said.

“I’ll call my mom…” Tatyana said taking out her phone.

“Mom said yes!” Kylie yelled walking back into the room.

“We all know my moms answer!” Alex said.

“YES!” Robert yelled at the top of his lungs.

Tatyana walked in… “So what did your mom say?” I asked.

“She said no…” everyone awwed “just kidding I can!”

“SWAG!”

“I’ll drive the girls to get clothes because first thing tomorrow morning we’re going to the beach!” Alex said.

**Kendra’s POV**

Tatyana, Kylie and I all sat in Alex’s car as he pulled out of the drive way. “First stop Tatyana’s house because it’s closer!”

She ran in and 5 minutes later she ran out with a bag full of clothes. “Okay I’m ready!”

“Next stop…….”

“YES WE KNOW MINE AND KYLIE’S HOUSE! IT’S THE ONLY STOP WE’RE GOING TO TAKE NEXT!” I shouted.

“Dang girl Kendra issues!”

Everyone laughed. Kylie and I ran up stairs grabbed pjs and clothes for tomorrow including our bathing suits!

“Okay let’s go bac…..”

“YEAH BACK TO AUSTIN’S WE KNOW!” Ales shouted laughing a bit and everyone laughed again.

 We got to Austin’s house and we all changed into our pjs Alex and Robert already had clothes there that’s why they didn’t go to their house to get.

We played games and even watched a good movie that we all enjoyed… Sooner then later we all got tired.

“So what’s the sleeping set up?” Tatyana asked.

 “Tatyana and I will take the couch…”

“Then Kylie and I will take the guest room.”

“And of course Austin and Kendra sleep together in Austin’s room…” Robert added.

Austin got Robert and Tatyana blankets and pillows and they turned out the light of the living room. Alex and Kylie went to the guest room. So that left me and Austin in the kitchen. He looked at me and walked over kissed me lightly then scooped me up bridal style and ran up the stairs.

“Don’t do anything dirty!!!!!!!!” Robert yelled. Austin and I just laughed.

He laid me down then turned off the lights and laid next to me. We started to make out and it got more intense. Hands were going everywhere and we were trading places. I was definitely feeling him tonight!